Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, DerekJohnstone said:

The only way to beat these cunts is you better them on the park, all of them, then you do it again and again so they beg for forgiveness. 

Give them nothing, "no quarter was given or asked".

If we got the better of them on the park then we wouldn't be in this position.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

The only way to beat these cunts is you better them on the park, all of them, then you do it again and again so they beg for forgiveness. 

Give them nothing, "no quarter was given or asked".

And then, up step the referees. 

They have everything covered mate. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

The gnawing feeling i always have now and i can't shake it  . Is that they have something on our club now .And all we survive for his putting a team on the park and individuals  making money . To hell with anything else 

We haven't done anything wrong mate. The question is how powerful is our trump card?

Why is nobody demanding to see the timestamp of Dundee's first email? Do they think it will just go away with time?

2 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

If the board still don't want to "show their hand", the very least they could have done  is send some some kind of communication to the fans tonight. Just to set the scene. 

You know - the fans, who bankroll the club every year and are the biggest financial contributors to the club. 

When you look back at the very public allegation made and calling for the suspension of Doncaster, that is a pretty serious thing to do.

Now if Doncaster was clean, then he would be requesting vindication and us to rescind, as any cunt with any integrity would, so is he waiting until he awards the scum the title and goes for us, or does he thinks we have the goods and let's it slide?

When you look at we did in making that allegation and request, you would think we were on firm ground, as you just wouldn't say that shit without having the evidence or you just put yourself up for a hanging without it. You'd be fucking mad if you didn't.

This story is not over, not by a long shot, but the worrying thing is, I'm not convinced we are on a a sound footing with the evidence needed. If we aint, it will be us who are fucking toast. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

We haven't done anything wrong mate. The question is how powerful is our trump card?

Why is nobody demanding to see the timestamp of Dundee's first email? Do they think it will just go away with time?

Yes! 

And it will. It already has. It's done. 

42 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Greg Docherty liking tweets of Dundee Utd players celebrating as champions is pathetic. Get him to fuck as well, some just don’t get it

He should have been to fuck long before he had the chance to like that tweet as a Rangers player mate , fucking stinking 

7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

You know something that’s pissing me off on here the last few hours.

People demanding Rangers better do something and other people saying it won’t matter anyway.

Lets see what fucking happens.

Something will be said/done, just because it wasn’t 5 minutes after Dundee Bhummers made their statement doesn’t mean it won’t.

And the people thinking the SPFL are above the law, get a fucking grip ffs. 

Dave,

I’ve been with you every step of the way but, on this post, I have to differ.

If we had a document, a recording, testimony from someone directly involved, anything, we would have had it locked and loaded for 6pm tonight because we all knew what was going to happen at 5pm.

”Rangers won’t be found wanting”, they said.

Sorry but that ship sailed a while ago, be somewhere near the Isle of Man by now, I reckon.

What pisses me off most (and there’s some pretty fucking serious competition in that category) is that I let myself buy into it.

For once, I started to believe that we had more than bluster, that we were keeping our powder dry. Flushed it down the toilet, more like.

No more ITK bloggers, no more “I’m led to believe” shite, just give us an honest assessment of the post mortem from the club itself wrapped up in a huge apology.

40 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

735D3505-8619-4919-A365-57C263E1A645.png

What a ridneck. That wee cunt is one of the worst players I've ever seen at Rangers. Wouldn't look out of place in our lower league teams with the likes of Robbie Crawford and Fraser Aird. 

Never a Rangers man - like so many of them with media jobs, mouths on the air, or social media accounts. Never ceases to amaze me how out of touch these folk are with your average fan.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

When you look back at the very public allegation made and calling for the suspension of Doncaster, that is a pretty serious thing to do.

Now if Doncaster was clean, then he would be requesting vindication and us to rescind, as any cunt with any integrity would, so is he waiting until he awards the scum the title and goes for us, or does he thinks we have the goods and let's it slide?

When you look at we did in making that allegation and request, you would think we were on firm ground, as you just wouldn't say that shit without having the evidence or you just put yourself up for a hanging without it. You'd be fucking mad if you didn't.

This story is not over, not by a long shot, but the worrying thing is, I'm not convinced we are on a a sound footing with the evidence needed. If we aint, it will be us who are fucking toast. 

Yep. 

The ironic thing out of all of this is that there is every chance we will be the ones coming out of this with some sort of charge on our head. 

I want to be wrong, but I just have very little confidence in us seeing this through properly - or at all. Hope the club prove me wrong, big time. 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

What a ridneck. That wee cunt is one of the worst players I've ever seen at Rangers. Wouldn't look out of place in our lower league teams with the likes of Robbie Crawford and Fraser Aird. 

Never a Rangers man - like so many of them with media jobs, mouths on the air, or social media accounts. Never ceases to amaze me how out of touch these folk are with your average fan.

absolutely disgusting no class 😡

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is not enough tbh . It's wimpish to come on moaning about stuff and not being forceful . Sounds apologetic 

Ok eejay, I was trying to be sympathetic, but there's too many little diddy clubs in this country with attendances of a couple of hundred a game and just maybe by voting yes,  Dundee want to merge with their neighbours next door lol.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

If we had anything on Doncaster it’s now too late, the resolution has passed and the tim’s will claim 9iar, we made a statement 4 days ago saying we had evidence from a whistle blower, we should have gone public with any proof of wrongdoing and halted this resolution on the basis those proposing it are corrupt, even if we nail Doncaster now it matters not a jot, the deed is done

9 hours ago, magic8ball said:

The way I see it we will need to show them the evidence first ,

imagine somebody chaps your door at your party and they say we want you to stop the party because we have evidence of wrong doing ,you ain’t going to say aye ok then ,your going to want to know what the evidence is first 

it’s a shit show and they have so much control they ain’t giving it up 

It is not a court of law, full disclosure of evidence for the defence is not applicable in this instance.

Get big Donald back singing the sash and flinging punches, let's see who falls then.

I’m out until Rangers make a comment.

If they say nothing or its shite I will come back on and apologise for stupidly believing.

But if we hopefully put up the fight we were promised then I will 100% be back on like a smug muthoerfucker.

Hopefully see you all soon. 

I will keep looking in but no comments until something happens  👍

It's probably only a few hundred tickets but apparently the Partick Thistle support are boycotting every away game next season except Falkirk and East Fife.

They have been truly shafted by the Taigs desire for their tainted bribery title*

I’m sure the club could give out a strong statement of intent without incriminating themselves. Just to give us peace of mind if anything. 

im no bothered either way, I genuinely feel the few tweaks we’ve done at boardroom level are a good thing and am happy to see how they play it. 

1 minute ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Ok eejay, I was trying to be sympathetic, but there's too many little diddy clubs in this country with attendances of a couple of hundred a game and just maybe by voting yes,  Dundee want to merge with their neighbours next door lol.

Mate i have no sympathy for any club bar Rangers now  . None . We played round their leagues . Filled their coffers  and what do they all do now . They are all cowards out of self interest  

So for me . It's fuck all other clubs and that includes Hearts , even more so with Budge there

I suppose this gives ‘Sell-Out Saturday’ a whole different meaning now then??

What a fucking embarrassment to Scotland.  As some of you know, I lost my father a few weeks ago, my love of football & Rangers came from him and a prouder Scot would be hard to find.

I’ll tell you one  thing though, I’m glad he’s not here to witness this absolutely corrupt debacle that’s happened today.

What the fuck has happened to this country? 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

It's probably only a few hundred tickets but apparently the Partick Thistle support are boycotting every away game next season except Falkirk and East Fife.

They have been truly shafted by the Taigs desire for their tainted bribery title*

Good for them.  At least they are trying do to something to have some moral high ground.

Archived