Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, Canabear said:

There is a rumour doing the rounds that Doncaster may be gone already.

Anyone else heard this??

If true it still would not be enough. 1 out of 3 and the rest of the administration is not good enough. That speccy cunt can fall on the sword and take all the flack but it shouldn't give the rest of them a free pass.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, esquire8 said:

If true it still would not be enough. 1 out of 3 and the rest of the administration is not good enough. That speccy cunt can fall on the sword and take all the flack but it shouldn't give the rest of them a free pass.

100% THIS.

3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

It’s a massive statement, spfl has repeatedly said they don’t know of any bullying and Inverness have just fucked them here, and you think it’s a let down, come on man 😂 makes no difference if it’s Inverness or Aberdeen 

Mate its great just want more clubs to be like ict. I was expecting a statement from hibs or Aberdeen. 

To confirm that statement is great I. Was hoping it would be from someone we hadn't heard from until now. Why fuck knows

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It is great mate however I believe ict would've always done so. What about "bigger clubs " tho. 

Your no telling me not one club in the premiership doesn't know anything about this why is it upto ict to mention it

Really doesn’t matter in the grand scheme. They’ve said they will testify. More clubs may follow now. The ball is rolling and that’s what matters. 

Only disappointing bit is saying that they are happy with having winners but not relegation when the season is incomplete. Can’t have one without the other. 

Great bit is saying they’ll testify against the SPFL. 

7 minutes ago, Canabear said:

There is a rumour doing the rounds that Doncaster may be gone already.

Anyone else heard this??

I would doubt it as he sounded smug as fuck on the radio earlier but it also wouldn't surprise me if he were the fall guy and the compromise was for clubs to stop looking any further into the SPFL. 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

What do you mean bigger clubs? If ict are one of the sides who can prove bullying by an SPFL board member and Aberdeen can't then what good would it be Aberdeen for example releasing a statement 😂😂

Aye a get that mate but am no having ICT are the only club that knows what went on. Maybe am completely wrong wouldn't be the first time😁😁😁

That is a clear and concise critique of the incompetence and clear bias of the SPFL as you could get.

The fact it did not come from us should completely put the shitters up everyone, including all the fucking bought Scottish 'journalists'. 

15 minutes ago, Canabear said:

I don't think it's Doncaster that did the threatening and i'd absolutely love to know who it was although i could guess it might be the Brechin or maybe Alloa chairmen.

It’s the Dunfermline chairman 

Archived