SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

4 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

The UEFA guidelines recommended a delay and the SFA competition seems to have followed this advice. So why did the SPFL follow on a different course? Surely the SFA as the governing body of Scottish football would have been involved in guiding the SPFL in drawing up the proposals they put on the table for member clubs to vote on. Is there any info on how the SFA guided the SPFL in the proposals that they drew up to call the league? 

I’m pretty sure I read a few weeks back that one thing that Hearts have in their favour is that there was no communication with the SFA in regards to calling the league .

Now with the intertwined associations they will have of course been talking about it but it seems there was no official logged dialogue ,Another case of poor administration and another case of getting away with things so long they took their eye off the ball 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Seemingly Hayes can play against the scum as he was registered in the competition, even though at a different club at the time it was postponed.

Along with your above points, I've honestly never know a bigger abortion of fucking up every rule going just to force through completion of a completion. And I include the league shambles in that.

It's an absolute joke and where is the beloved sporting integrity on this one. 

The cup should be declared incomplete just like the league should have been. Yet again but only one club benefitting from both decisions. 

16 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The SPFL 19/20 WILL have the Asterisk described above.

France Football have more morals than the actual football authorities.

Now that's being enlightened 

Imagine celebrating anything given due to an epidemic and the death of others.

14 minutes ago, Swally said:

Those cunts would see all non papes in the UK burned to death for another trophy. The joke with that is I am pretty sure Humza "justice secretary" Usaf is Muslim, kiss your arse goodbye in your scum hoody.

54 minutes ago, Swally said:

Imagine celebrating such an award while drinking Corona ,And imagine a media ignoring it 

21 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Robbie Neilson and another tit at Dundee Utd done it 

Just shows how poisoned our media has become where this wasn’t hammered 

Tbf the tarriers were just as bad when their PR team went on a big unnecessary tour with that tainted trophy to all the players and staffs households to take pics celebrating with it. Celebrating. During a pandemic. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

How the fuck did you miss that one out?!

EVq1dzPX0AEM0kB.jpg

TBH mate most of the time I work 80+ hours a week, a wee holiday today, but I can't be on here that often.

Shouldn't even be on the noo, but hardly any sleep last night and feeling drained, so finding it very difficult to work.

Just now, Swally said:

TBH mate most of the time I work 80+ hours a week, a wee holiday today, but I can't be on here that often.

Shouldn't even be on the noo, but hardly any sleep last night and feeling drained, so finding it very difficult to work.

Nae bother lad. All this shite was never hit out at by the media, only praised.

The 4th Official

"It seems arbitration proceeding is on the verge of being completed. Completely done in secret, but witnesses had already been heard yesterday. List obviously included Doncaster among others. The verdict might be incoming sooner than expected."

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Tbf the tarriers were just as bad when their PR team went on a big unnecessary tour with that tainted trophy to all the players and staffs households to take pics celebrating with it. Celebrating. During a pandemic. 

All the big fancy pads then they visited thumb in his hostel 

32 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The 4th Official

"It seems arbitration proceeding is on the verge of being completed. Completely done in secret, but witnesses had already been heard yesterday. List obviously included Doncaster among others. The verdict might be incoming sooner than expected."

Compo. Undisclosed no doubt.

41 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The 4th Official

Can’t say I’m surprised,  the corruption in Scottish football continues.

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

Can’t say I’m surprised,  the corruption in Scottish football continues.

Let's wait and see mate. The fact that nothing has been leaked would indicate positive outcome for Hearts & PT imo.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Let's wait and see mate. The fact that nothing has been leaked would indicate positive outcome for Hearts & PT imo.

Hmm I’m not so sure oz, I think the fact the media is quiet is because they have nothing to concern themselves with. Lets hope so though👍🏻

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Hmm I’m not so sure oz, I think the fact the media is quiet is because they have nothing to concern themselves with. Lets hope so though👍🏻

To busy attacking the big bad racist Rangers fans to worry about corruption in Scottish football 

Archived