SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

About 5 of us nailing our colours .Probably 500 on here in 4/5 months 

That comment used to bring quite a lot of derision, not this time. If any good has come from this corrupt vote it’s made SPFL/SFA   more transparent and also I’m afraid that our current  guardians are spineless bastards that will say anything to allow the status quo whilst getting money out of us.

The cunt left an open goal, he finally overplayed his hand but they did nothing but send out sound bytes that they had no intention on seeing through with a dossier of evidence to back it up.  Hope I’m wrong and this dossier has fucked them with imminent resignations but doubt it. Hearts/Thistle/Dundee Utd etc will be subdued with the understanding that the findings of the inquiry is kept quiet. 

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You just know the detail revealed and discussed in this arbitration wont ever see the light of day.

When you have done something wrong and you get caught you don’t want too many people to find out.

All the secrecy for me is an admission of wrongdoing. 

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

When you have done something wrong and you get caught you don’t want too many people to find out.

Fully agree, getting it all publicly exposed is the next crucial step after getting it aired bcd at the arbitration.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fully agree, getting it all publicly exposed is the next crucial step after getting it aired bcd at the arbitration.

8 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

You would like to hope that Hearts and Partick would release some of the findings / process, especially if this ends up going against them. Obviously if there's a payoff in there that will tell a story in itself, but you can guarantee there will be some sort of non disclosure agreement if the SPFL get their way.

As Dave says, keeping the level of secrecy they have over this when they couldn't hold their water three months ago is an admission of guilt. 

16 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Any monies paid must appear in SPFL accounts so the figures WILL become public.

Would hope the transparency is there.

Was there not issues previously with the Gretna loan/advance of monies not showing up? Can't remember, seems a lifetime ago. 

I just think it’s pretty sad that we’re all sitting here hoping that HoM/PT get some sort of retribution from the arbitration process and most seem to have Doncaster in their sights when in reality it’s the fat jap and the title they’ve stole is what we should be going after.

Fk knows why our board voted to end the season and all this nonsense about the dossier, the whistle blower and not to be found wanting all just seems like smoke and mirrors to hide that they’ve given up the fight.

We’re arguable the biggest club in this country yet we’re hiding behind HoM and PT and acting like the coward that Scottish football has been kicking fk out of since 2012.

We owe Scottish football nothing and we should be fighting to get that title withdrawn even if that means we also go to court over the next few days to stop the season starting.

Everyone knows that Dundee voted no yet our board sit on their hands as if they’ve constructed some sort of master plan with the minions at HoM/PT carrying out our actions. This is absolute bs and more akin to our board startled like a frightened rabbit caught in the headlines. 

Yes I hope the SPFL lose today but in reality it will change nothing and the board will just jog on while we struggle to get parity on the pitch through the refs and the same off the pitch due to our biased media.

29 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I just think it’s pretty sad that we’re all sitting here hoping that HoM/PT get some sort of retribution from the arbitration process and most seem to have Doncaster in their sights when in reality it’s the fat jap and the title they’ve stole is what we should be going after.

Fk knows why our board voted to end the season and all this nonsense about the dossier, the whistle blower and not to be found wanting all just seems like smoke and mirrors to hide that they’ve given up the fight.

We’re arguable the biggest club in this country yet we’re hiding behind HoM and PT and acting like the coward that Scottish football has been kicking fk out of since 2012.

We owe Scottish football nothing and we should be fighting to get that title withdrawn even if that means we also go to court over the next few days to stop the season starting.

Everyone knows that Dundee voted no yet our board sit on their hands as if they’ve constructed some sort of master plan with the minions at HoM/PT carrying out our actions. This is absolute bs and more akin to our board startled like a frightened rabbit caught in the headlines. 

Yes I hope the SPFL lose today but in reality it will change nothing and the board will just jog on while we struggle to get parity on the pitch through the refs and the same off the pitch due to our biased media.

If we had voted against ending the season (and thereby gifting the scum the title),  we would have isolated ourselves and given them “see, told you it was all about stopping sellick” on a plate.

We would have been unsuccessful and gained nothing in the process.

We need to start beating these cunts consistently and winning trophies. It is the only thing that will hurt them.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You just know the detail revealed and discussed in this arbitration wont ever see the light of day.

weird as everything else seems to find it's way into the media when it suits the agenda

I'm a betting man . So I will go all in , house and all . This all goes quietly away . Hearts and Partick take it up the arse with an undisclosed  compo deal

12 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I get the frustration and anger. Feel like that myself sometimes. But until the Hearts/Thistle case is concluded there is nothing the board can do except quietly prepare.

Reinstatement and the title is gone as the court has ruled that the Dundee vote fiasco was so dodgy that in fact the resolution to end the season as they did by member vote failed.

If it's compensation they are awarded then we throw down a vote of no confidence. Surely that will pass.

We called for and offered to pay for an independent inquiry. When that failed (big bad Rangers) then there was no option but to let others pick up the gauntlet. 

45 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Post of the morning here . absolutely nailed on . Smoke and mirrors . The old David Murray legacy . King and Park learned this trick so very well to keep the majority of bears in check

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

weird as everything else seems to find it's way into the media when it suits the agenda

I'm a betting man . So I will go all in , house and all . This all goes quietly away . Hearts and Partick take it up the arse with an undisclosed  compo deal

I’m going to change it a bit, it all will go away our pathetic board is complicit in that but it’s Dundee Utd, Cove Rangers etc that’ll have to take it up the arse. Relegation and promotion won’t be achievable but awarding league champions will still be feasible in today’s fenian football association. 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Agreed. And it not being disclosed by the media this time definitely suits the agenda.

If I were a betting man that's how I'd go too. Likeliest outcome. Time will tell.

48 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The biggest club in the Country . 40,000 ST holders signed up already

Acting like cowards . I think our board and the people that run us have proven they are cowards over the last 5 years . My opinion

We owe Scottish football nothing , yet we continue to embrace our enemies , acting like they are our friends

And you are right . Sick of hearing this master plan shite , The played a blinder shite is reeking

Even if the court case goes our way . It will have been nothing to do with what our club has done IMO

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Agreed. And it not being disclosed by the media this time definitely suits the agenda.

If I were a betting man that's how I'd go too. Likeliest outcome. Time will tell.

Ok Sema . We disagree on things , yet show a bit more respect for one another . Deal ?

No more  one upmanship ? . You are too good a poster to be falling out with

28 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

If we had voted against ending the season (and thereby gifting the scum the title),  we would have isolated ourselves and given them “see, told you it was all about stopping sellick” on a plate.

We need to start beating these cunts consistently and winning trophies. It is the only thing that will hurt them.

Everything is about stopping sellick especially at a time when a title has been awarded during an unfinished season. 

As said, we owe Scottish football nothing.

I'm  amazed that no clubs have went to the wall yet ,theres limited income came in or likely to come in soon, i think after the SPFL  eventually announces the outcome that some may announce they are in real trouble and were waiting for news.Never had much of an axe to grind with other clubs but theres a few i hope to see gone now .

If PT/Hearts win they get compensation that will cost us £millions ? Certainly loads at a time we can least afford it. 

There aren't any titles  being null and void. Although they will be even more tainted.

Yet we want PT/Hearts to win.

Can we afford them to win ?

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

That's the confusing part to most. The club didn't actually vote to end the season technically. We voted against finishing the bottom 3 leagues on a ppg basis (the resolution) but that passed with the dodgy Dundee vote as well all know. That resolution also gave the SPFL executives power to end the Premiership on that same ruling when it saw fit.

Month or so down the line and the SPFL come to the Premiership clubs and say it is near impossible to finish the season in time to start the new season, which it was, so the SPFL executives ended the Premiership season on the same basis. Because the resolution passed it was impossible to stop the Premiership finishing that way.

Totally agree though, the only way this will stop is by beating every fucker that stands in front of us on the pitch despite everything that will be against us doing so.

6 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

If PT/Hearts win they get compensation that will cost us £millions ? Certainly loads at a time we can least afford it. 

There aren't any titles  being null and void. Although they will be even more tainted.

Yet we want PT/Hearts to win.

Can we afford them to win ?

Absolutely we can, if it means the end of the corrupt cabal that is SPFL/SFA. Then we build from scratch

It’s looking increasingly like the only way to get the cabal out is to win the title against all odds and end their 10 in a row pish, all this has ramped up due to their desperation for it so when that’s out the way I’d expect the cabal to disband 

Archived