SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, GM63 said:

Sadly outside public bodies (who all follow a similar govt endorsed way of maintaining records as per the DPA) companies out with that can archive their documents anyway they wish, making it hard to find the correct information - where one may store it in “A” another may store it in “W” for example as that may be an obscure unused word/phrase - If full disclosure was ordered then even that may be limited to full disclosure on only the parts involving Hearts and PT. 

Dundee may have created a problem for all sides as they are still looking for their payoff for the miscast vote (sic) but if they have been ordered they must eventually comply, which they will

Agreed. Dundee are key in this. The time line and who he spoke to will unlock this whole mess. What annoys me other than changing their no vote to yes after the results were announced, is that Nelms said in his statement that he was negotiating for something. That something was something other clubs hadn't voted for in the resolution or knew about when casting their vote.  I can't see how Scottish football can move forward until the truth comes out about the Good Friday vote.

15 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Not been keeping up with this thread..... did the SPFL have to pay out compo to BT sports?

Anyone fancy giving me a rundown of the last 100 pages :lol:

Somebody found Madeline McCann’s clothes in Doncaster’s briefcase and Morelos has be citied by the compliance officer for it 

40 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Somebody found Madeline McCann’s clothes in Doncaster’s briefcase and Morelos has be citied by the compliance officer for it 

Sounds about right.

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

If Dundee and the SPFL are found in contempt, would the court order a forensic investigation to reveal what they are trying to hide? They are hiding something as they have gone to great lengths to stop an independent inquiry and shut down anyone asking questions surrounding the Good Friday vote.

If an aggrieved party requests that in a hearing and the court believes that this will lead to an agreeable resolution then yes.

"For the first time since 1956, the Ballon d'Or will not be awarded to any player this year due to the break in football in 2020".

Surely that is a clear statement that trophies cannot be awarded if a season is incomplete.

SPFL - take note.

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

"For the first time since 1956, the Ballon d'Or will not be awarded to any player this year due to the break in football in 2020".

Surely that is a clear statement that trophies cannot be awarded if a season is incomplete.

SPFL - take note.

Has it kicked off today? I notice no-one is running with the story which is surprising.

6 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

SPFL - take note.

Watch that lot make a claim for it. After all, Forrest is their Laudrup, didn’t you know?

15 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

SPFL - take note.

But sadly, I think it’s too late. No way these cunts are giving up the title. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not a peep it seems .Wonder why as it’s clearly important .Hoping it all goes away quietly eh 

Well me being the glass half-full means that no-one has leaked good news to the DR because there is none to give for the spfl. Hopefully. We should find out soon or is it a two day affair?

Just seen the new SPFL elected board members for next season, fuckin hell, Lawwell, Les Gray of Hamilton, Ross McArthur of Dunfermline, Ewan Cameron from Alloa, Ken Ferguson  from Brechin and the token dude from St Johnstone who gets to bring the sandwiches for the fenian cabal.  🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

5 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

Just seen the new SPFL elected board members for next season, fuckin hell, Lawwell, Les Gray of Hamilton, Ross McArthur of Dunfermline, Ewan Cameron from Alloa, Ken Ferguson  from Brechin and the token dude from St Johnstone who gets to bring the sandwiches for the fenian cabal.  🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Agree. 

St Johnstone (Top 6 place), Hamilton (avoided relegation or relegation play-off), celtic (awarded title), Alloa (avoided relegation or relegation play-off), Brechin (avoided relegation play-off) all benefited from the tainted vote.

The process is that candidates are submitted. SPFL then send liewell the list. He chooses who he wants then the SPFL announce the result of the vote.

9 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

Basically 1 proper change. Fucking corrupt fucks.

How the fuck clubs think the bully McArthur and Mulraneys bitch are competent board members are beyond me?!

Laughable that the lower/highland league bully Ferguson got elected again too.

Lawwell becoming his own boss for a season which will be very important to his own club. Why the fuck aren't us and the tarriers always on the board every season? Oh yeah because this whole shit show was created without us.

Fucking pathetic and zero fucks given about how corrupt they are viewed as.

1 hour ago, EverestGers said:

It’s cool.

”The status quo will not stand”

”Without fear or favour”

I’m sure the Rangers board are sitting primed ready to make their move.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s cool.

”Without fear or favour”

Too busy making statements against the fans that kept the club alive mate 

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s cool.

”Without fear or favour”

:lol: If only . Too many mygers points to be calculating

24 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s cool.

”Without fear or favour”

Robertson too busy being shite at his job, fuck knows where Park disappeared to and Graham sitting on his hands. Shambles. Don't know why the board hasn't been sorted out yet, everyone still in interm positions. What they waiting for?

Just now, esquire8 said:

Robertson too busy being shite at his job, fuck knows where Park disappeared to and Graham sitting on his hands. Shambles. Don't know why the board hasn't been sorted out yet, everyone still in interm positions. What they waiting for?

Robertson is a snivelling excuse for a man, should be nowhere near our club 

Archived