MyGers

CR3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

:lol: So true . The arguments that is caused amongst bears too . Just pitiful for me

I’m in same boat mate, had season ticket every season they’re counting, been to every Euro home game and had 5 travel club points and somehow that’s bronze 🤷🏻‍♂️ Zero chance of getting any euro away tickets for a while then 

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 16:57, 6superbarry6 said:

I’m in same boat mate, had season ticket every season they’re counting, been to every Euro home game and had 5 travel club points and somehow that’s bronze 🤷🏻‍♂️ Zero chance of getting any euro away tickets for a while then 

eh that can not be right Barry . Bronze ....... You will just need to calculate if you can afford to buy something else . It's all money they are after . It's not right but hey ho

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

eh that can not be right Barry . Bronze ....... You will just need to calculate if you can afford to buy something else . It's all money they are after . It's not right buy hey ho

Aye I’m not sure how they’ve worked it mate, I’ve not been in the cccs the whole time as I work away a lot and I’ve not been to many cup games or friendlies for same reason, I’m just going to apply for every ticket now and make sure they’re used if I can’t make it to get myself up to silver 

48 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Aye I’m not sure how they’ve worked it mate, I’ve not been in the cccs the whole time as I work away a lot and I’ve not been to many cup games or friendlies for same reason, I’m just going to apply for every ticket now and make sure they’re used if I can’t make it to get myself up to silver 

Do you know what mate .I want to understand it but I’m not changing a thing .Stuff them .I will stay as I am 

Take my chances with what I have .Can’t be bothered with all that nonsense 

Sent them an email today and no reply 

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Do you know what mate .I want to understand it but I’m not changing a thing .Stuff them .I will stay as I am 

Take my chances with what I have .Can’t be bothered with all that nonsense 

Sent them an email today and no reply 

Just going to be a pain in the arse with euro tickets now mate, I’m literally at the bottom of the pile now when I had 5 travel club points 🤦🏻‍♂️😂 I’m sure I’ll manage to pick one up from somewhere tho 😂

14 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Just going to be a pain in the arse with euro tickets now mate, I’m literally at the bottom of the pile now when I had 5 travel club points 🤦🏻‍♂️😂 I’m sure I’ll manage to pick one up from somewhere tho 😂

Home end loyal worst case scenario mate but obviously no good if you're wanting to gain points 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Home end loyal worst case scenario mate but obviously no good if you're wanting to gain points 

Think it’s only 5 myGers points for euro away games now anyway is it not? Think they’ll be a few in home end loyal 🇬🇧😂

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Is it not 3, and the ones from 17/18 to last season were 5?

Not sure mate it’s a farce anyway, travel club points should’ve been far better rewarded considering what you get for a RTV sub, this scheme has replaced the travel club but travel club points have more or less been wiped, doesn’t seem fair. 

9 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Not sure mate it’s a farce anyway, travel club points should’ve been far better rewarded considering what you get for a RTV sub, this scheme has replaced the travel club but travel club points have more or less been wiped, doesn’t seem fair. 

Theres far more loyalty based in bears travelling Europe to watch us than by folk signing up to RTV. But Rangers get little money from those travels, but do from RTV. As a cash generator, its a no brainer the club doing it this way.

Folk need to look at the rules for points, work out what they need /are willing to pay/ find the best way of achieving it.  

Its not great at all in terms of points distribution imo, but until they change it its more productive finding ways to work within it than fight it which seems common.

Hopefully you get sorted for your TC tickets, lots of folk in the same boat 👍

For those who have multiple ST’s registered under the same email.

Be wary that there is a glitch in Rangers’ mail distribution lists. Their server will only issue one email addressing one recipient. Reading lots of issues this morning on FF that only one access code has been emailed out for the friendly access.

The only workaround I can see is making up dummy email accounts so that you can receive emails fir each ST.

23 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Be wary that there is a glitch in Rangers’ mail distribution lists. Their server will only issue one email addressing one recipient. Reading lots of issues this morning on FF that only one access code has been emailed out for the friendly access.

The only workaround I can see is making up dummy email accounts so that you can receive emails fir each ST.

Got this issue as well, signed my niece up to my gers alongside myself but linked it to my email and everything gets emailed in her name 

1 hour ago, CooperSF said:

Happened to me. Usual nonsense. They better fix it, no issues previously. 

No as bad as premier sports. They told me I can’t get a forgot password email cause my email is a hotmail account😂 pathetic cunts

21 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

If you want to calculate (max points in bracket) to make sure they have your numbers right:

MYGERS x 20 (20)

Season Ticket x 120 (720)

Away Scheme x 50 (200)

Semi-Finals and Finals x 50 (250)

Non ST Homes x 5 (235) - this is every Challenge Cup, League Cup, Scottish Cup, Europa League and Friendly match at home, of which there were 47.

No Refund x 25 (25) 

Away Friendly x 1 (2) - Leipzig and Sheff Wed

Euro Aways x 5 (80)

Rangers TV x 25 (25)

Going by this i would have 1400points. 

3 hours ago, CooperSF said:

On 20/07/2020 at 15:32, McEwan's Lager said:

If you want to calculate (max points in bracket) to make sure they have your numbers right:

MYGERS x 20 (20)

Season Ticket x 120 (720)

Away Scheme x 50 (200)

Semi-Finals and Finals x 50 (250)

Non ST Homes x 5 (235) - this is every Challenge Cup, League Cup, Scottish Cup, Europa League and Friendly match at home, of which there were 47.

No Refund x 25 (25) 

Away Friendly x 1 (2) - Leipzig and Sheff Wed

Euro Aways x 5 (80)

Rangers TV x 25 (25)

If this is correct I have been done out of 50 points.

I genuinely might ask for a detailed breakdown.

2 hours ago, Bydo said:

If this is correct I have been done out of 50 points.

I genuinely might ask for a detailed breakdown.

Not counting away tickets during warbuton first season, could it be that ? 

On 21/07/2020 at 10:17, 6superbarry6 said:

Its not about fair,its about how much money the club can grab from your wallet. They don't give a fuck how many thousands you spend going away in europe because they make barely any money from it.

45 minutes ago, Sket said:

Its not about fair,its about how much money the club can grab from your wallet. They don't give a fuck how many thousands you spend going away in europe because they make barely any money from it.

The very reason was no points were dangled for the home top , they know they’ll sell 

5 minutes ago, Sket said:

That’s about the size of it mate, taking the fans loyalty for granted again 

Archived