40K Season Tickets Renewed - Updated.

6 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Come back to me when it happens.

Rangers have already stated that in future when My Gers member numbers rise that they will likely only offer cup semi and final tickets to them. ST Holder non My Gers members wont get a look in further down the line in 3-4- years. The membership scheme will adjust to reflect this.

Using bully boy words doesn't make you sound any better Sir.

This reads like some nonsense a taig would hit out with on twitter

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, badjon said:

As I understand it you have to have MyGers to be on the waiting list which is a piss take IMHO. The new waiting list.

The club is going to give any cost-neutral benefit to MyGers members to encourage more to join. Like it or lump it, it’s a cash grabbing measure.

Realistically though, it’ll net the club £1m a year in profit - which plugs a big revenue gap.

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

16000 My Gers and it will only keep growing.

People may as well sign up now to it.

Eventually you will need to be a My Gers member to renew your ST along with other things.

Like it or not it's here to stay.

And this is why myGers is viewed with suspicion by myself and many others. So when the club needs the money and you buy your ticket at this time, a cunt without a season book can hold off but next season they can jump in, register for mygers and get a book before someone who doesnt want to join mygers. Totally flawed system 

I find it bizarre to hear people use words like ‘suspicion’ regarding MyGers - it’s a pretty transparent scheme. 

The club get money in by having fans join and in return they provide them with benefits which are good for the fan, but which don’t cost the club much to provide. 

It’s a revenue raiser and those who are members will enjoy perks/opportunities that those who are not members will not. 

What is there to be suspicious about? It’s all pretty black and white.

57 minutes ago, Bigsasasfloppyhair said:

Still a waiting list too? 

Aye and apparently it’s increased more than the14k we had last year.

Unreal numbers as I heard the paedophiles were advertising to buy season tickets so they must be struggling.

2 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

25 points for not asking for a refund :lol:

Fuck me.

We have Paulie from Goodfellas running the club now. 

"Business bad? Fuck you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? Fuck you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning, huh? Fuck you, pay me." 

Just now, ChampionsAgain said:

Class numbers. More than last year going by time frame. 

We will sell out again. 

Which will be incredible.  Given lack of trophies, pandemic, financial uncertainty and rising costs.  And we're still desperate to spend yet more on strips and merchandise.

The fans are doing our bit to allow us to strengthen and a real opportunity to win silverware.

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Best support in the world. Well done bears

👏👏👏👏

Fancy us to have the biggest selling home kit in Scotland as well this year as long as it’s not the one that’s been leaked on Snapchat.

We’ll be selling kits in record numbers.

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

I find it bizarre to hear people use words like ‘suspicion’ regarding MyGers - it’s a pretty transparent scheme. 

The club get money in by having fans join and in return they provide them with benefits which are good for the fan, but which don’t cost the club much to provide. 

It’s a revenue raiser and those who are members will enjoy perks/opportunities that those who are not members will not. 

There's fuckall suspicous about it. It's a money-making scheme. 

People's annoyance comes at it being dressed up as a loyalty scheme. That's the gripe.

MyGers isn't for me. The club have set it up so you have a choice pay or it or don't. I'm never paying it.

Next season especially, you'll be paying £40-£50 to see who can pick up the phone fastest for a Livingston away ticket provided you've bought enough other stuff to put you in the category to apply. Fuck that. Seriously. 

Even though I'm taking nothing to do with it, I hope loads sign upto it and the club makes lots of money if that's the aim. I don't see any value in it. I'm not tight, I'm just not stupid. 

On another note - those numbers are excellent all things considered. OK it's down 10k (give or take) from the final number last season but that will climb as the summer goes on I don't think anyone can complain at those numbers (so far) 

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

tell me - what benefits 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its after the credit finance options final payments you can buy, not sure if that's just the 10 month or includes a 4 month credit scheme too. Lost track of the the different options tbh.

It’s got nothing to do with that bud. MyGers can be bought at any time. 

4 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

It’s got nothing to do with that bud. MyGers can be bought at any time. 

I'm happy to stand corrected, for 2nd time ☺. I took the following from website to mean after paying off rather than paying for the ST👍

Please note, if you are purchasing your Season Ticket by Credit Finance, you will need to purchase your membership after purchasing your Season Ticket. You will still get your discount on your Membership

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If paying by instalments I think you can only join Mygers after you've completed your payments, so that should hopefully lead to an additional wee boost in uptake (and money to the club) once last payments made.

Edit. After the final credit finance option it seems.

I’ve joined and paying over 10 months.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We have Paulie from Goodfellas running the club now. 

"Business bad? Fuck you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? Fuck you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning, huh? Fuck you, pay me." 

the place is getting worse by the day -  renewed my season ticket but seriously thinking of cancelling it - and don't need the smart arses coming on saying that'll help the waiting list

Archived