Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

The first one was made at half-time by the looks of it so doesn't fall foul of the substitution windows. 

Not to mention the whole misinterpretation of 'ineligible' thing, but it's been a relaxing Sunday, so let's not go there. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The first one was made at half-time by the looks of it so doesn't fall foul of the substitution windows. 

Seen the same thing happen during one of the English games and nothing happened

So its only windows during match time, understood.

On another point, if they did make 4 substitutions during match time, what would be the definition of that last sub wrongly  being on the field of play?

Ineligible? Illegal? Misconduct? Cheating?

7 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

On another point, if they did make 4 substitutions during match time, what would be the definition of that last sub wrongly  being on the field of play?

I think @Inigo confirmed it's ineligible.

Rules are fairly clear IIRC.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Half time is basically a 'free' window. 

Not sure the actual law on it, maybe @The Dude can confirm but in my view the game should be 3-0 as its against the rules. Same as bringing on an illegible player.

Although has been instances clubs have been fined rather than the result changed in England cup competitions. 

On that basis, we would get a 24 points deduction and anyone else gets a fine!

5 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Assuming the player is properly registered, he would be eligible to play but the substitution itself would be a breach of the rules with penalties 'at the discretion of the board'. Fine and overturning of result would be the most likely outcome this season. Think in most other seasons they would order the game replayed (allowing for free fixture dates)

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I have tried to find a rule to clear it up but can’t find anything, I can only find a 3 window opportunity.

If someone can show the actual rule that would be good.

https://www.fifa.com/who-we-are/news/five-substitutes-option-temporarily-allowed-for-competition-organisers

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I have tried to find a rule to clear it up but can’t find anything, I can only find a 3 window opportunity.

If someone can show the actual rule that would be good.

https://www.theifab.com/news/five-substitute-option-extended-into-2021-in-response-to-covid-19-pandemic

Article ftom IFAB

75% possession but 18 fouls committed. 3 times Killie's possession, but we committed almost twice as many fouls 🤔

Including one by Itten who apparently fouls the player whilst both his feet were on the ground. 

Clancy doing what Clancy does.

20200823_194017.jpg