Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I know mate, said that on page 11. :lol:

Just discussing the scenario where Roofe had touched it, SEMA thinks it's offside, I believe would still be onside. :thumbup:

I’m not sure mate, the rule isn’t very clear based on the Accies keeper and defender touching the ball. 👍

11 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I know mate, said that on page 11. :lol:

Just discussing the scenario where Roofe had touched it, SEMA thinks it's offside, I believe would still be onside. :thumbup:

I think if it had went in his involvement doesnt matter. I think as it came off the bar and his offside involvement then would matter. As above, its grey due to other players being involved before his touch.

Its moot, but here's the legislation 

Screenshot_20200830-130658_Samsung Internet.jpg

8 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Reading that law my scenarios are accurate but it doesn't give a scenario where there's a second touch by the opposition after the GK touches it. Mad.

Personally I read it as:

A player in an offside position at the moment the ball is played or touched by a team mate is only penalised on becoming involved in active play by...

gaining an advantage by playing the ball.... when it has...

rebounded off the goalpost or crossbar.

Imo the above fits the circumstances of our goal and had it been Roofe rather than the defender then the goal shouldn't have stood.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

A conspiracy thread is supposed to be about the things we don't get, no the offside goals we do get. Don't give them fuel.

I try to be balanced mate.

When we take into account the decisions we get wrongly but we're still fucked over hugely then there's nowhere to go for those saying it balances out.

On 29/08/2020 at 21:48, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Cant criticise any of the yellows or the red but:

1. Our 1st goal imo was offside. As it comes off Roofes head Hagi is offside imo

Edit. Came off the defender so legit goal 👍

2. Penalty not given for push on Roofe. A CF is entitled to keep his hands out to protect his space. Thats not pushing or commiting a foul. He was shoved in the back as he went for the ball. 100% penalty.

There are two clear breaks when Rangers to go on the attack one at around 59 mins the other at 86 mins, when Collum slows down Rangers momentum with nit picking fouls against us. For me this type of ref interference allows teams to park the bus. 

Can these be incidents go on the list of refs who interpret and apply the rules differently?

I'm interested to see how many games this season nit picking fouls will break our teams momentum, also  which month we get hit with the most cards, where we are on the table and whether it's when we have the most congestion in fixtures.

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

There are two clear breaks when Rangers to go on the attack one at around 59 mins the other at 86 mins, when Collum slows down Rangers momentum with nit picking fouls against us. For me this type of ref interference allows teams to park the bus. 

Can these be incidents go on the list of refs who interpret and apply the rules differently?

I'm interested to see how many games this season nit picking fouls will break our teams momentum, also  which month we get hit with the most cards, where we are on the table and whether it's when we have the most congestion in fixtures.

So he "nit picked" a foul in the 86th minute to allow Hamilton to park the bus with 4 mins left at 2 0 down?

1 hour ago, Blues Brother said:

I’m still not so sure Hagi is in an offside position when Roofe heads it. That angles I’ve seen have been inconclusive. Is there any footage across the line? 

He was miles offside, fortunately Roofe didnt head it.

How in the fuck is that aspect of the play inconclusive?

33 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Worth mentioning that neither of our two stonewall penalties that were denied made the sport scene highlights far less warrant replays or analysis

they simply didn’t happen 

I don’t know why you waste your time with it mate, they are not going to change any time soon...

16 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

So he "nit picked" a foul in the 86th minute to allow Hamilton to park the bus with 4 mins left at 2 0 down?

I'm noting that the ref slows the game down with nit picking fouls against Rangers that other teams get away with. I believe this is what helps teams park the bus. I didn't say it happened in this case. As I said I'm interested to see how many games this season nit picking fouls will break our teams momentum