Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

On 02/08/2020 at 21:56, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

For significant dodgy / dubious  and blatantly wrong decisions game changing in nature. And laws wrongly enforced type decisions...... Includes refs, matchday officials and Compliance Officer decisions and interventions.

***Post 1 will be updated after each game***

For: 0

Against: 0

Synopsis:

Game 1: Sheep away (Bobby Madden)

Decent performance by Madden as far as big decisions, less so standard ones. Stonewall red for Considine foul on Arfield. Would like to have seen several angles and more analysis of 2 incidents. Firstly Hayes (77 mins) running and looking at Goldson and smashing him with elbow/shoulder without looking at ball. And last minute tackle on Alfie in the box with penalty shouts made.

But nothing overly contentious 👍

Game 2: St Mirren home (Andrew Dallas)

Game 3: St Johnstone home (Euan Anderson)

Completed fixtures:

Game 1: Sheep away - Bobby Madden

looking forward to your analysis.  I think it's worth noting that whilst games are being played behind closed doors refs can't blame crowd noise for their 'mistakes'.

40 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

For a foul outside the box apparently 😂😂

The players foot was inside the box, kinda stretched for it to get the challenge, the foul was a push in the back his back wasn't inside the box. Seen them given,  seen them not given. Certainly not the stonewall missed at Aberdeen last season. But yes should be in there to show balance as controversial

I agree we need a thread like this to keep note of the blatant wrong/poor decisions that refs give against us. Surprised at the number of fans who think this thread is embarrassing etc.

If you don't like the content of the thread - stay out and leave it for others to debate dodgy decisions given against our club. Simple as that.

41 minutes ago, Swally said:

Surely those cunts not having Edward (correct spelling) sent off has to be included in this? Kilmarnock could have won and they’d be -1 point. :lol:

Would be fuming if we got somebody sent off for that, only seen one angle and it seemed like fuck all.

5 minutes ago, McKissock said:

Tbh, Eduoard's incident isn't any worse than Flanagan's on brown at the end of Gerrard's first season. He got banned then won his appeal against it. Of course I'd be delighted to see him get banned for 3 games though.

It would definitely be getting highlighted more if it was Morelos that was involved.

Think that’s the big issue about tbh

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

looking forward to your analysis.  I think it's worth noting that whilst games are being played behind closed doors refs can't blame crowd noise for their 'mistakes'.

Not seen the game in full yet so I'll update the post once I have. More than happy to hear thoughts on any incident.

50 minutes ago, Swally said:

Surely those cunts not having Edward (correct spelling) sent off has to be included in this? Kilmarnock could have won and they’d be -1 point. :lol:

Nope, our games only in the scoring as I don't watch all their games to give fair assessment .

Was an arguable red though.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Would be fuming if we got somebody sent off for that, only seen one angle and it seemed like fuck all.

Only the level of force used is arguable. Every other aspect falls under the terms of violent conduct.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think if the ref sees Edouard he’s off. Think it’s not enough for CO to get involved.

50/50 whether St Mirren could/should have had a penalty. It’s a soft foul but I’ve rewatched it a few times now and the fouls does take place within the box. Think VAR would have upgraded it to a penalty.

You’re probably right but there isn’t a chance in fuck I’d trust part-time Scottish referees with VAR

They can’t even use their fucking whistles properly

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You always want to be seen as some sort of fair minded guy FAE .Or be different 

Lift your hands .It’s a red .It would be for us this season .At worst the compliance officer aided and abetted by Sky and the scum media .Would send all their shite to the compliance officer 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You always want to be seen as some sort of fair minded guy FAE .Or be different 

Lift your hands .It’s a red .It would be for us this season .At worst the compliance officer aided and abetted by Sky and the scum media .Would be send all their shite to the compliance officer 

Yeah it’s a red card if the ref sees it but I don’t think there’s enough in it for compliance officer to get involved. There’s a brutality clause for retrospective action after compliance officer involvement and I doubt it would meet the test. It’s why Flanagan got his appeal upheld for the two game suspension for the elbow on Brown.

Think the St Mirren penalty shout was a difficult one for the ref as his foot is in the box but the push in the back is outside so really depends on his interpretation.

I don’t rate Dallas as a ref generally but thought he had a decent game, cards when necessary and without any fuss.

15 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think if the ref sees Edouard he’s off. Think it’s not enough for CO to get involved.

50/50 whether St Mirren could/should have had a penalty. It’s a soft foul but I’ve rewatched it a few times now and the fouls does take place within the box. Think VAR would have upgraded it to a penalty.

I don’t think it was a pen to Saints  and their incident is absolutely something  that we will get done for this season 

Just now, ayro said:

Think the St Mirren penalty shout was a difficult one for the ref as his foot is in the box but the push in the back is outside so really depends on his interpretation.

I don’t rate Dallas as a ref generally but thought he had a decent game, cards when necessary and without any fuss.

He will get none of the massive games though .None of the 6 pointers