BridgeIsBlue

2 hours ago, Nk89 said:

Keeper

Goldson Jack Helander

Tav     Aribo  Hagi   Kent    Barisic

Morelos  Itten

We need to try Jack in the Cb position,

Yesterday was the time to do it.

The amount of time on ball Goldson and Helander have and the play into Jack/ Kamara

You want Jack on the ball at Cb so his options infront are Aribo/Kent/Roofe/ Hagi the guys that can create something by beating a man!

You spend the weekend with @Virtuoso?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Nk89 said:

Keeper

Goldson Jack Helander

Morelos  Itten

The amount of time on ball Goldson and Helander have and the play into Jack/ Kamara

You want Jack on the ball at Cb so his options infront are Aribo/Kent/Roofe/ Hagi the guys that can create something by beating a man!

Also the amount of crosses into the box with only Morelos ( Heading isnt his strong point) to aim at we need 2 upfront.

Something needs to change because this is happening time and time again! 

Yes its difficult to break down and out of the 30 odd games we will come up against the same defensive tactics and probably break it down 26/27 times out of the 30.

But when we aren't getting that break through we need to try something different, not just changing the players like for like!

Morelos off yesterday was a mistake when balls are coming into the box time and time again.

Hopefully a good win, and the pressure is on them goin into there 1st leqgue game in 2 weeks

Switch off fifa 20 ya loony

1 minute ago, The Monk said:

I usually consider myself to be one of the more optimistic posters on here but after yesterday even I’m struggling to build up much positivity for this.

Me too. Yesterday was so depressing. But come kick off I will be back in optimistic overdrive. 

11 minutes ago, CR3 said:

that might be acceptable at Millwall but not Rangers.

Of course it's acceptable at Rangers mate. The 90s and early 00's are gone, we have to accept where we have been since that and where we are now

As long as we finish in second place and get a few strips every season with a bit of orange in them then myself and most of the support are more than happy

We have Steven Gerrard as a manager which is honestly just amazing. He's putting us back on the map

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Of course it's acceptable at Rangers mate. The 90s and early 00's are gone, we have to accept where we have been since that and where we are now

As long as we finish in second place and get a few strips every season with a bit of orange in them then myself and most of the support are more than happy

We have Steven Gerrard as a manager which is honestly just amazing. He's putting us back on the map

:whut:

2 hours ago, Nk89 said:

Keeper

Goldson Jack Helander

Morelos  Itten

Also the amount of crosses into the box with only Morelos ( Heading isnt his strong point) to aim at we need 2 upfront.

Something needs to change because this is happening time and time again! 

Yes its difficult to break down and out of the 30 odd games we will come up against the same defensive tactics and probably break it down 26/27 times out of the 30.

But when we aren't getting that break through we need to try something different, not just changing the players like for like!

Morelos off yesterday was a mistake when balls are coming into the box time and time again.

Hopefully a good win, and the pressure is on them goin into there 1st leqgue game in 2 weeks

The idea of moving the ball more quickly makes perfect sense. Seeing the defence slowly give it to the midfield who pass it about a bit and move slowly up is torture. However, making Jack a CD to do this is daft.  It’s a CB who can play the ball out that we need. Might be Balogun?

I have concerns how our defenders will deal with the big fella that gave Julien a tough time on the odd occasion they have a forage into our half. Something has to change and if he can't see that and still goes 433 with such a defensive setup then he really needs to be packing his bags.

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You must be bored. Your sarcasm is in full throttle today.

Nothing needs to be different we need to keep the tempo high and the goals will come.

Killie will play the same way as Livingston st.Johnstone st.mireen and Aberdeen.

Up until yesterday we didn't have issues getting the 3points we face this same shit every week well get back to winning ways on Saturday

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Nothing needs to be different we need to keep the tempo high and the goals will come.

Killie will play the same way as Livingston st.Johnstone st.mireen and Aberdeen.

Up until yesterday we didn't have issues getting the 3points we face this same shit every week well get back to winning ways on Saturday

Do you think we need two holding mids at home to Killie?

That isn't a pisstake question btw.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Nothing needs to be different? Did you watch the game yesterday?

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Do you think we need two holding mids at home to Killie?

That isn't a pisstake question btw.

No I don't ever think we need that outside the scum games. I get people are annoyed etc but we face this shit every week and more often than not we will win. We will win on Saturday and everything will be great again

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

No I don't ever think we need that outside the scum games. I get people are annoyed etc but we face this shit every week and more often than not we will win. We will win on Saturday and everything will be great again

Saturday I don't see Kilmarnock sitting in as deep. They are slightly more ambitious and try to compete in midfield. We canny start with two holding.

6 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Nothing needs to be different? Did you watch the game yesterday?

Did u watch the 3up until yesterday? We won we will win on Saturday playing with 2CDMs we will then beat Hamilton.

People are looking for reasons why I get that but we are gonna face this shit every week mate its nothing new.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Saturday I don't see Kilmarnock sitting in as deep. They are slightly more ambitious and try to compete in midfield. We canny start with two holding.

I wouldn't but you know he will so best accepting it now. I hope killie come to play mate. That's when we seem to stroll it.

I expect the line up to be:

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Balogun Barisic

Jack Kamara Aribo

Hagi Morelos Kent

If Balogun isn't fit it'll be Helander.

I'd be tempted to try Roofe instead of Hagi for this one. Also think McLaughlin's passing deserves a mention, his distribution from the back is superior to McGregor's.

38 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Jack a CB😀😀😀 RM at it finest

Just stop please ffs

Mascherano, Yaya toure , fernandinho have  all played CB for there teams because they have 80% possession in most games. Cb are not needed for defending in most of our games!

Keeper to Goldson to Helander to Jack to Kamara back to Goldson sideways to Helander forward to Kamara or is it Jack this time what's the difference back to Goldson boots it up the park for Morelos headed away cross from Tavernier can't beat first man back to Goldson kicks it forward back to Killies goalkeeper. 

Rinse and repeat. 

Archived