Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

7 hours ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

More chance of Bon Scott being found alive and well than me buying any of that crud.

On a related note, If You Want Blood (recorded at Glasgow Apollo) is the best live album of all time...don't @ me

Too fucking right m8 (well, alongside DP’s Made in Japan, that is).👍🎸

7 hours ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

More chance of Bon Scott being found alive and well than me buying any of that crud.

On a related note, If You Want Blood (recorded at Glasgow Apollo) is the best live album of all time...don't @ me

I was at the Apollo that night mate.  👍

6 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

i like ac/dc and i like Rangers but i don't like this. 

seems so strange but i suppose some people will buy it as it's a collectible...if you're into odd/rare football stuff.

maybe if they had gone with a local band than supports Rangers? i'd definitely buy a Biffy Clyro/Rangers top. I know Simon is fan.

Could swear I saw a clip of him apologising for it though.

Honestly don’t see the need for all the pissing and moaning over this. 
Top club, top band (especially in their heyday w/Bon). I may be the lone person that appreciates this, but if I get kicked to the kerb over that I don’t really give a fuck.

Rock on. 

16 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Interesting that AC/DC have put fuck all on their socials to promote this ‘partnership’. 

No really a partnership. Probably paying AC/DC for the right to sell stuff with their logo on it, same as any retailer would at concerts etc.

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

No really a partnership. Probably paying AC/DC for the right to sell stuff with their logo on it, same as any retailer would at concerts etc.

Correct. It’s a partnership in the same way the likes of Primark have a “partnership” with Disney or Star Wars to sell branded bits of utter tat.

10 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

It won’t.  I’d imagine the market for Rangers fans who also like acdc enough to buy this shirt is fairly niche 

Had a look at the site there. Scarves are sold out. The cap has dropped to £25 from £30 by looks of it too. 

3 hours ago, delparlane said:

Honestly don’t see the need for all the pissing and moaning over this. 
Top club, top band (especially in their heyday w/Bon). I may be the lone person that appreciates this, but if I get kicked to the kerb over that I don’t really give a fuck.

Rock on. 

Absolutely. Haven't read the thread, don't know what the reaction is, but if there's AC/DC-Rangers shit available, I'll be buying it. :tu::lol:

Awesome. :pipe::bow: