Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I actually think the shirt is smart enough. Looks like a 90s Umbro kit. But the entire range is odd :lol: 

Aye I don’t really understand the need for it but I find the whole desire to be constantly raging even stranger 

Just now, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Big AC/DC fan here. Club and Castore could've made a fortune if they'd released gear that was decent looking. Instead they've released tacky looking crap that looks like fake football gear you'd see being sold in a newsagent in Istanbul. They've then got the audacity to ask for those prices. Anyone who pays full price for this tacky shite, AC/DC fan or not, should be named and shamed xD

Genuinely can’t see anyone wearing it.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s literally not even comparable to that in any way, shape or form

Except it is, through the lens of them again showing they are willing doing literally anything for a few quid here and there no matter how outrageous, in the case of the Australian thing, or just embarrassing, in the case of ACDC. 

1 minute ago, offminorthreat said:

Except it is, through the lens of them again showing they are willing doing literally anything for a few quid here and there no matter how outrageous, in the case of the Australian thing, or just embarrassing, in the case of ACDC. 

West Ham have an Iron Maiden range, so we aren’t the first to do it.

I won’t be buying any of it because I think it looks shite, but I don’t particularly care that it’s been released. The friendly Old Firm was just a whole different world of brain dead 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

West Ham have an Iron Maiden range, so we aren’t the first to do it.

I won’t be buying any of it because I think it looks shite, but I don’t particularly care that it’s been released. The friendly Old Firm was just a whole different world of brain dead 

West ham have the cockney rejects

47 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

AC/DC have  got a massive fan base sitting at about 28 million on Facebook the now , make a decent looking limited edition shirt and folk will go daft for it as a collectible 

28m on Facebook and not one mention of it on their page 👏 marketing tool!