Itten

KeyserSoze

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm still not sure I would start him at this stage. He makes such a massive impact coming off the bench against a tiring defence. I'm beginning to like his role.

I think he'd be an absolute beast of a penalty box striker, his goal today was great movement off his marker 

Playing him as a right sided number ten at times is fucking awful, throw him up top and watch him score goals imo

Didn’t have a great game through the middle on Wednesday admittedly but any other time he’s played centrally I think he’s been excellent 

Hope he gets a run in the team, Defoe has his moments but he’s just not made for games like the 2 we’ve played this week 

On 17/12/2020 at 11:16, DBBTB said:

And no doubt if he scores at the weekend you’ll vanish from this one without a trace until the next time he plays shit so you can bump it again because you’ve already decided that it’s fair to come to a conclusion about a player after a handful of stop start appearances.

ding dong, hello come on in 😂

Big man took his goal well. Good to see him help drag us out of this one. Long may he continue to contribute from the bench. That way he’s going to get his chance.  

needs a clear run of 6 or 7 games through the middle imo, top goalscorer in Switzerland last season? His touch is class, his hold up play is better than anyone we have, hes not a unit but very strong, needs to play through the middle, until he gets 90 mins run outs in succession no one can judge.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I know we don't play 2 up front as a pairing but if we did Itten and Roofe would be cracking together imo.

Kevin Thomson called it on commentary today, could’ve taken a centre back off and fired a more attacking player on. Would’ve enabled us to have two upfront 

Was critical of him mid week yesterday he was outstanding, took his goal well caused Motherwell all kinds of problems and that wee bit of play with him and Hagi seeing out the match in injury time was unreal. 

That’s how you win championships btw not every games going to be a 3 or 4 nil champions dig out results, I’m fucking delighted again. 

14 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I bumped this thread on Wednesday and my post was absolutely nothing like what you suggested here. 😂

Wasn’t singling your, or anybody else’s, post out my man. Just passing a slightly tongue in cheek comment on the near weekly back and forth nature of the thread.

Thankfully it’s swung back towards the positive this weekend and hopefully it stays there. :lol:

14 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

ding dong, hello come on in 😂

Big man took his goal well. Good to see him help drag us out of this one. Long may he continue to contribute from the bench. That way he’s going to get his chance.  

Fingers crossed mate.

I definitely think he’s most effective from the bench at the moment.

42 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

His pressing from the front and ability to hold the ball up was fantastic when he came on yesterday. 

That's the second time he's done that.

I like him, looks to be a shrewd signing. 

He’s still young as well and seems to have a mature head on him. He’s been hot and cold so far though and had his best moments coming of the bench. I think over the next couple of seasons he’s going to develop into a top class forward. 

Watched quite a lot of footage of him before he signed, I still think there's a lot more to come from him in terms of his finishing ability. He hasn't had too many chances ball at his feet and take a shot on. His first goal was superb and along the lines of what I mean. The goal against Poznan was great a bit of a hit and hope it sneaks in. Other chances he's missed are swipes from a tighter angle. I think once he starts getting into positions where he has the ball on the ground in front of goal he'll show that he's a very composed finisher as well. 

7 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

His pressing from the front and ability to hold the ball up was fantastic when he came on yesterday. 

That's the second time he's done that.

I like him, looks to be a shrewd signing. 

I find him frustrating to watch at times but have to give him credit for his role in our comeback yesterday.

He keeps having an impact on games like that and he'll win me over.

Archived