UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

7 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

All of a sudden? Whit? 😂😂😂

You're making out like he was a first pick for Scotland but that all changed when he signed for us which isn't even nearly true. 

I am glad he was on the bench as he does not risk injury and can't be blamed for that shitshow. Means I can laugh at Steve Clarke.

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

It’s becoming more Nat infested precisely because people like you are giving up on it.  It’s not just their country. They are the minority not us. We should be standing up for ourselves and calling the cunts out

More and more don’t give a fuck and more and more pretend to give a fuck and that’s the reality. 

Scottish National team and the Tartan Army ? Boring, false, pish 

13 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

All of a sudden? Whit? 😂😂😂

You're making out like he was a first pick for Scotland but that all changed when he signed for us which isn't even nearly true. 

Started against Armenia 

2 hours ago, MarzM said:

Weird...Soutter plays for Scotland when he was a Hearts player...then he signes for Rangers...and all of a sudden, he's on the bench. 

Hmmmmmm

(At least he's not getting injured if he's not playing)

That's not even close to being true

He has 6 caps, 2 of them came as a Rangers player

4 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

At first I thought Gordon was a bit dodgy for that goal but that's some strike and the ball moved like fuck in the air. 

If he is on his line he saves it....he is 5 yards out so totally culpable in truth.....it hits the middle of the net:headwall:in saying that Jack hit the middle of the goal against him also :lol:

16 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

What the Tartan trannies and media seem to conviniently forget is, the only reason Scotland Qualified for the "delayed" Euro 2020 was due to McLeish winning the UEFA nations group. Clarke fucked up Automatic qualification when he took over. 

Strange how that useless cunt of a manager doesn't get slaughtered the way McLeish did. 

I suspect the fact he clearly dislikes us and has a fondness for the fenians may have something to do with it. 

The football is worse than it was under Eck, and the players at his disposal are better yet he seems to get a free pass for failure. 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

My republic? I’m from NI pal. 

Not going to sit here and pretend I’m bitter towards a national side I couldn’t care less about though :lol:

Their are more Rabid papish cunts in that Scotland side than their is in the ROI side....which is a worry

3 hours ago, xaldub said:

Breaking news : celtic submit a bid for Republic of Ireland's defender, Shane Duffy, following his impressive performance in denying Scotland's forward line.

Well, I can hope .... ;)

Pish patter in truth pal

42 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

That's not even close to being true

He has 6 caps, 2 of them came as a Rangers player

Other than being paraded with a shirt on I would hardly class him as a Rangers player as yet....those caps are based on his season at Hearts

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Other than being paraded with a shirt on I would hardly class him as a Rangers player as yet....those caps are based on his season at Hearts

The person I was replying to was implying he had been dropped because he signed for us which I was pointing out wasn't true.

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

The person I was replying to was implying he had been dropped because he signed for us which I was pointing out wasn't true.

Fair enough, if I'm Souttar and watching those three clowns playing in front of me I would be pissed off regardless who my club side was

11 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Fair play to Sturgeon, the Tartan Army and stevie Clarke. Collectively they've done more to change sectarian attitudes in a few years than anyone else has in hundreds. Nearly every Rangers fan I've seen on social media delighted at an Ireland victory.

Probably less republicans in the Ireland team than the Scottish one as well. 

at the end of the day (here I am 5 hrs later)still thinking @.Williamson. is a cunt for wanting the Republican of Ireland to win.

Football should not always be about politics.

Clarke should be fired. It won't happen because Scotland is a tarrrier-infested country. 

In saying that, I still wanted them to beat a team who hates the British because I am Scottish first and foremost The Republicans are scum.

Anyone who outrightly supports them needs a fucking time-out on here. Including one of the highest post counters.

We all know that won't happen.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

at the end of the day (here I am 5 hrs later)still thinking @.Williamson. is a cunt for wanting the Republican of Ireland to win.

Football should not always be about politics.

Clarke should be fired. It won't happen because Scotland is a tarrrier-infested country. 

In saying that, I still wanted them to beat a team who hates the British because I am Scottish first and foremost The Republicans are scum.

Anyone who outrightly supports them needs a fucking time-out on here. Including one of the highest post counters.

We all know that won't happen.

I've only seen republican chants from one group of fans today and it wasn't the Irish.