UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

8 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Because why would I care who someone from Ulster wants to win a match between Scotland and Ireland? Or anyone for that matter?

It's nothing to do with a clique, I already told you fuck them both is my stance on it. Not sure what the length of time you have been on here has to do with anything.

Disgusting :lol: he isn't even Scottish

I wasn’t even supporting them, I wasn’t even watching the game :lol:

I just said in that one off game I was happy enough to see Ireland winning, which I was and still am. I couldn’t care less about international football, I have a strong dislike towards the Scottish national side in recent years though. ROI on a footballing level are so irrelevant I just don’t care about them at all. 

He seems to have gotten football and Irish politics mixed up over the course of this. I am not even remotely sympathetic towards the irish republican cause on a political level, im surprised that needs explained :lol:

Scotland won a penalty shoot out and now Clarke appears untouchable despite shocking displays against croatia ,Ukraine and that pub team yesterday,why ?

During that shit show yesterday a cunt called Jacob Brown came on and only one guy in the pub knew who he was and who he played for and this just about sums up Scotland total non entities.

The tartan rabble and Clarke are a match made in heaven and long may it continue.

6 hours ago, Dickie said:

Scotland won a penalty shoot out and now Clarke appears untouchable despite shocking displays against croatia ,Ukraine and that pub team yesterday,why ?

During that shit show yesterday a cunt called Jacob Brown came on and only one guy in the pub knew who he was and who he played for and this just about sums up Scotland total non entities.

The tartan rabble and Clarke are a match made in heaven and long may it continue.

The Scotland set up has always had jealous Rangers haters, it’s not a new thing but the fall of the game here when they tried to kill us has enabled them to entrench themselves with a firmer foothold in the sfa and spfl so they reap what they sow. Things will only disintegrate even more especially with clarke at the helm. 

8 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

:excited::UK:
couldn't give 2 fucks.
A list of incidents ended it for me,the 1st being sotland fans booing Ian Ferguson because he played for Rangers and the 2nd was the witch hunt from the sfa against Souness when he was spotted in the tunnel.
The 3rd was the hatred and venom displayed towards the English since the late 70's.
Probably the final straw was the way we as a club were treated in 2012.
Fuck them and the majority of scummy cunts who wear skirts and flash their bare arses at women and kids.
I know there are Rangers fans who support them,but we are all entitled to an opinion.
And finally they are the most boring bastards under the sun who seem to have lost their identity with that flower of scotland shite,no scotland no party,doh a fuckin deer and yes sir i can boogie.
Remember Wembley 1969 and this cunt decided he would boo the National Anthem and half a second later he was unconcious on the concrete.:cup:

Fair enough, booing players for playing for Rangers/Celtic is shite, but Tarriers used to get booed before that :lol: 

12 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I was born a Rangers supporter. My mother was a Sottish catholic of Irish heritage. I would never disrespect her.

But coming on a Rangers site hoping Ireland win against Scotland is offside. 

You can't defend against that.

Oooffttt it's all coming out now. Certainly not the type of thing I would admit to in a Rangers forum. The enemy within springs to mind 

3 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I thought the Scotland result was like something from 20 years ago but Northern Ireland have taken the biscuit over the last week in terms of going back 20 years.

Isn’t really comparable tbh. NI don’t have close to the same squad quality as Scotland atm. Most of the better players from recent seasons have either retired or are winding down from playing. 

In truth NI were punching well above their weight for a number of years there in regard player quality and results. 

It’s genuinely pathetic how bad Scotland are with the squad they have. 

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Isn’t really comparable tbh. NI don’t have close to the same squad quality as Scotland atm. Most of the better players from recent seasons have either retired or are winding down from playing. 

In truth NI were punching well above their weight for a number of years there in regard player quality and results. 

Can't disagree with any of that. Just shows you the job that Michael O'Neill had done compared to the "job" Clarke has done in relation to quality.

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

They should be beating Cyprus home and away though, and probably Kosovo as well imo

4 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

Can't disagree with any of that. Just shows you the job that Michael O'Neill had done compared to the "job" Clarke has done in relation to quality.

Could have got O'Neill as well after Strachan. But the sfa fucked about.

Offered the guy a contract less than what he was on at Northern Ireland. 

Clarke absolutely should go. But with the SFA fuck knows who they genuinely go for. 

10 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Could have got O'Neill as well after Strachan. But the sfa fucked about.

Offered the guy a contract less than what he was on at Northern Ireland. 

Clarke absolutely should go. But with the SFA fuck knows who they genuinely go for. 

The Bertie Vogts thing has really put them off foreign coaches which is wild. Ever since McLeish left for Birmingham they've picked the "best" SPFL managers who do well in the domestic league rather than managers who will do well in international/european competition.

I actually think there are quite a few coaches out there who would think they could do something with this squad. The SFA wouldn't hire outside their wee box though. If Clarke left tomorrow it would be McInnes, Neilson or Ross.