Scott Arfield

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you always defended Arfield then fair enough but imo until recently he was definitely looking past it or off form. Fair to say though he's definitely found a new lease of life/form and is playing brilliantly just now. Looking like the player who was bagging us a lot of goals 2 seasons ago. 

Can't wait until Aribo is back as well. 

5 minutes ago, Broxi said:

If you always defended Arfield then fair enough but imo until recently he was definitely looking past it or off form. Fair to say though he's definitely found a new lease of life/form and is playing brilliantly just now. Looking like the player who was bagging us a lot of goals 2 seasons ago. 

Can't wait until Aribo is back as well. 

I love that he's got it back along with Tav and Kamara all three back in top form

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

If he done what he’s doing over a season he’d be what we’re missing. 

You just don't know how to praise. Your criticism of Goldson and Morelos at half time was embarrassing. Arfield was outstanding yet you still find it hard to give proper praise.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You just don't know how to praise. Your criticism of Goldson and Morelos at half time was embarrassing. Arfield was outstanding yet you still find it hard to give proper praise.

Lol. Goldson gave away two loose balls and at this level was lucky to get away with them. 

Morelos was rotten, his worst European game for us by a distance. 

Arfield would be what we’re missing if he could do it over a season, which he hasn’t proved yet.

Not one thing there isn’t the truth. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Lol. Goldson gave away two loose balls and at this level was lucky to get away with them. 

Arfield would be what we’re missing if he could do it over a season, which he hasn’t proved yet.

Shut the fuck up and enjoy yourself for once. Miserable cunt that you are. Im on seventh fuckin heaven!

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Shut the fuck up and enjoy yourself for once. Miserable cunt that you are. Im on seventh fuckin heaven!

Fuck up. Every European night I’ve enjoyed myself for the past 3 seasons.  I called it as I seen it, most will agree. Because I expect more from our players who I know can play better I’m miserable? Get over yourself. 

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Goldson bar his last 10 minute heroics was shite.

Morelos was horrific.

Arfield was brilliant.

Your right but have some slight positivity. You'll sleep better for it

:boughy:

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Goldson bar his last 10 minute heroics was shite.

Morelos was horrific.

Arfield was brilliant.

Your right but have some slight positivity. You'll sleep better for it

:boughy:

I know I’m right. My praise for the team was high on Sunday, I commented how impressed I am watching Helander defend in the match thread. Tav I said was absolutely outstanding to start and finish the goal.

Arfield was brilliant we all know it. I simply said instead of 6 game bursts if he can do it 25+ games a season we’d have what we need from the middle, which is again right. 

Archived