***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tomger said:

Sauce?

Social Media and a quick Rangers search into google seen she mentioned it today and was concerned over public safety.

doesnt help when the media are reporting fans are booking £37 flights to spain to watch the game 🤣 

And before anyone starts i get it social media is a cauldron for bullshit and made up stories but seeing as this has so much hype surrounding it anything is possible.

1 minute ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Social Media and a quick Rangers search into google seen she mentioned it today and was concerned over public safety.

doesnt help when the media are reporting fans are booking £37 flights to spain to watch the game 🤣 

And before anyone starts i get it social media is a cauldron for bullshit and made up stories but seeing as this has so much hype surrounding it anything is possible.

That is unreal. The biggest game in world sport by a long shot. Brilliant.

33 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Can't wait until Brown retires, the way cunts go on about him is a rid neck. 

I’d rather he didn’t, seems to be a dead cert to play for them & he is fucking garbage! Arfield has dominated him! 

Just now, British_Empire said:

Wee popcorn teeth on Clyde One there lets the cat out of the bag "Lawwell and the board have been pushing this very hard behind the scenes" in relation to wanting Christie etc to play.

Horrible cunts.

If ever there was a better example of Lawell, Lennon and the rest being genuinely terrible  human beings, this is it.

That is scandalous.

3 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

I have a nagging feeling we’re going to be in for a pre-match setback re an injury to the likes of Helander or Barasic. Always seems to happen right before an OF.

Hope I’m wrong and hope SG doesn’t overthink it by going too cautiously with Jack, Kamara and Davis in midfield, cos it fucked us last year. The team that played  Galatasary please.

Mcgregor

Tav      Goldson       Helander    Barisic

Kamara        Davis

Arfield 

Hagi                 Kent

Morelos

Have a sneaking suspicion we’ll see Roofe and Aribo on the bench alongside Jack, Itten, Barker et al.

You are spot on . It has been that way , since i can remember . One vital player out for us and they will get their , contrived boost just before the OF game.  I have no doubts they will have Edward and Cristie back and they probably know it right now but won't reveal until tomorrow  

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Dungcaster can stick this up his arse the specky cunt. 

IMG_20201016_182313.jpg

Nothing person.
Nothing statement.
Holds no water.
No-one will pay attention to him.
It's fuck-all to do with him.
A waste of oxygen, printer ink and electricity.

From a cheating, corrupt, pro-Fenian organisation.

Archived