***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Surely nobody can sleep early regardless of trying or no?

A will be out like a light soon. Booted the arse oot it last night n tanned 18 ciders, thought a went to bed at 9.30 n then noticed a was still talking shite at 12.30 😂 up at 5.50 tae, murder

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

A will be out like a light soon. Booted the arse oot it last night n tanned 18 ciders, thought a went to bed at 9.30 n then noticed a was still talking shite at 12.30 😂 up at 5.50 tae, murder

Nightmare mate :lol: 

1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

I used to say that when I was a youngster like yourself bud, now 50, I often find myself dozing off and missing the end of countdown, its a right bastard.... :mutley:

Wish a could man, the nights gonny be murder

20 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Papish face, I love to kick fuck out your papish face

heard that song for the first time a couple of days ago catchy wee tune tbf 

Is it to the tune of ,Baby face 

Even if it’s not ,it’s in my head now 😁🇬🇧

Regarding the Christie situation, not sure if someone’s already said it but surely to fuck he can’t play regardless of how much they try because that would put our players at risk and we would be entitled to action some sort of legal case?

2 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Regarding the Christie situation, not sure if someone’s already said it but surely to fuck he can’t play regardless of how much they try because that would put our players at risk and we would be entitled to action some sort of legal case?

That's how I see it too. The rules are there for everyone and would expect that for us if the shoe was on the other foot. 

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Can't wait until Brown retires, the way cunts go on about him is a rid neck. 

Nae talent and a so called hard man that in the days of Souness,Ian Ferguson and Duncan Ferguson would have been a crumbling mess on the park.

Archived