***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the fact that wee smelly cunt is trying the bully the sfa/spfl into letting Christie play with his usual threats about supporters and rules ..

Let the wee cunt play. He's no kicked a baw in a fortnight , neither has Eduard .

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Tierney has been Christie will play it's the exact same situation. It's both or none 

Discounting the fact that Tierney has had the virus - for one moment and just looking at everything else. 

It might be the same situation but they are not the same decision makers, there are different rules in England vs. Scotland at a government level and a footballing level. 

If we mirrored England in everything they did then the SPFL would've been played to a finish. Your logic is completely and utterly flawed. 

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Haven't been this worked up about a game in a long time

Having a few beers after work which will settle me down or be the start of me getting on it til the game

I'm the same. Not had much buzz for any games this season apart from Galatasary, but beyond buzzing for this, think the international break has made it worse.

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I'm the same. Not had much buzz for any games this season apart from Galatasary, but beyond buzzing for this, think the international break has made it worse.

Mate the reason every cunts so buzzing is cause we know if we play like we can we will win the Mora.

For years we went into these games expecting the worse but now we know we are the better team.

35 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So let me see... St Mirren players had to quarantine despite negative results. Zungu has to quarantine and we simply follow the rules but celtic are fighting to get christie reinstated?

Embarrassing.

That club don't even know the meaning of the word embarrassment or hypocrites. 

They were quite happy to go against English football and not play the league to a finish. 

Now they want to follow the English example when it suits them. 

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Anyway let's just do them.  Fuck who can and can't play.  

Exactly this. It is all a distraction and side show designed to throw us. We need to focus on our own preparation and turn up with the battle fever. 

52 minutes ago, rangersross said:

BBC Scotland’s fixation with Duffy is baffling to me. Guy came from the exact same situation as Goldson - as in not starting for B&HA - and has never looked any better than CG yet they continually talk about him as if he was a cut-above SPL standard. I think they’ve just decided to talk about him as if he were the caliber of player they wished celtic signed.

Surely CG coming back from his heart issues and giving us over 2 seasons of pretty uninterrupted service is THE story here, given where they both came from?

Don’t know if you’re old enough to remember, but we never heard the end of Asa Hartford’s hole in the heart!

Archived