***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Surely CG coming back from his heart issues and giving us over 2 seasons of pretty uninterrupted service is THE story here, given where they both came from?

Don’t know if you’re old enough to remember, but we never heard the end of Asa Hartford’s hole in the heart!

Bit before my time, I’m afraid, but agree ‘hole-heartedly’ with the first part!

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Haven't been this worked up about a game in a long time

Having a few beers after work which will settle me down or be the start of me getting on it til the game

Mate, that’s only ending one way 🤣 Good luck! 

This will be a very tough game against the scum in their cesspit. Separate Entity will be up for it and so we need to be fired up from start to finish. Obviously a win would be brilliant though a draw would be decent. Just don't fuckin lose. Anyway get Fuckin into them. Come on Rangers 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Their team always seems to get leaked beforehand and has it ever been proved to be accurate? 

Have no idea, don't take notice of these things normally just thought I would share. Anyway we have to face up and win whoever they start with.👍

17 minutes ago, badjon said:

From FF supposedly the scum team tomorrow.

Barkas

Ajer
Duffy
Julian

Frimpong
Brown
Mcgregor
Laxhalt

Ntcham

Griffiths
Ajeti

Couldn’t give a fuck who plays or doesn’t for them, we’re better than their strongest 11 and if we play at our best we beat them, comfortably! 

35 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Groin brighade sticking posters all Glesga city centre and sticking a green and white traffic themed  cone on King Billy's heid.

But it's all  going wrong already for the imbeciles.

Was that what the prick was doing when falling off the horse?

22 minutes ago, badjon said:

From FF supposedly the scum team tomorrow.

Barkas

Ajer
Duffy
Julian

Frimpong
Brown
Mcgregor
Laxhalt

Ntcham

Griffiths
Ajeti

Not sure how anycunt on FollowFollow would know the Celtic team, but if true, our midfield could have a field day in there against them provided they're up for it and get on top from the first minute to dictate the tempo. 

McGregor is the only one there that is capable of providing the service to create chances for them 2 upfront and Ntcham is a neat player, but we could easily play around him.

Archived