Morelos

Swagger

3 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

The mental gymnastics some on here are making, to try and make Morelos a big part of our current form is staggering... 

what’s staggering is how you can’t see what he’s bringing to the side. Is he on top form? No. But he’s still contributing, and if he wasn’t he wouldn’t be starting 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, SPWF said:

what’s staggering is how you can’t see what he’s bringing to the side. Is he on top form? No. But he’s still contributing, and if he wasn’t he wouldn’t be starting 

By that reasoning is Barker contributing much? Was Ejaria or Ojo contributing much when regulars for us?? If Roofe was fully fit I doubt Morelos would be getting much game time.. 

Id imagine Gerrard is as desperate as all of us to get either Morelos of old back of a big fee for him aswell which is probably contributing to him continuing to start...

11 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

By that reasoning is Barker contributing much? Was Ejaria or Ojo contributing much when regulars for us?? If Roofe was fully fit I doubt Morelos would be getting much game time.. 

Id imagine Gerrard is as desperate as all of us to get either Morelos of old back of a big fee for him aswell which is probably contributing to him continuing to start...

What the fuck do these jobbers have to do with how we’re playing this season? You’re having a nightmare pal. 

He really has fucked himself mentally I think with the whole transfer stuff and just hasn’t recovered. His touch is awful just now, and finishing isn’t much better. Hopefully he bounces back because we all know how good he can be. 

13 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Thing is though, if hopefully he does hit form, we'll win games 2 or 3, i think we'll win the league. 

That's a fair point, if we're doing so well without him being in form, surely we'll be unstoppable if he does click. Regardless it's good to see we don't rely on him heavily like we did at one time, we have numerous others who can step up and change a game.

15 hours ago, SPWF said:

Barker contributed in the scum win. Should he continue in every game until we drop points?

14 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

I'd imagine Gerrard doesn't give a fuck right now about anything of the sort. Winning Europa games and getting 3 league points will be his sole driver in picking his starting 11.

I remember reading or watching a thing on Gerrard (think it was Peter Crouch) when he was playing that when new players came into the team he would drill the ball as hard as he could at their feet to see how they control the ball, I hope Gerrard has had Morelos on the training pitch and just pinged balls to him, the only thing letting him down is his touch imo 

Everyone saying we’ll be pumping teams if/when he hits form again 

We’d be pumping teams if we just put a striker with some technical ability in the team and gave him some time out the team to try and get his head right 

14 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

Aye Gerrards continuing to play a fat petulant liability with a shite first touch who can’t pass a ball in the hope somebody sees this shite ineffective player and offers 20 million bangers  🤣

18 minutes ago, JograBear said:

Doesnt look sharp to me. A bit overweight.

He’s always looked a bit over weight, he’s not he’s just a stocky wee cunt fs Do you think our coaching staff just let him stoat about the training ground eating doughnuts while the rest of the squad are fit as fuck 😆

people on here are fucking sheep 

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye Gerrards continuing to play a fat petulant liability with a shite first touch who can’t pass a ball in the hope somebody sees this shite ineffective player and offers 20 million bangers  🤣

He sees a player in Barker aswell!! 

Archived