Jones & Edmundson suspended

Billythebear77

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheFamousPigeon said:

Scottish Media will be wanking each other off on how to spin this now; greatest day they've had for months and takes the heat off of their favourite manager and team.

Not if we control this narrative (for a change)

I can’t believe they were so arrogant and stupid.  Were they just going to turn up for training as normal and put the full squad and staff at risk?  The more I think about it the angrier I am.

Punt them.

Just now, Sparkle said:

Not if we control this narrative (for a change)

I can’t believe they were so arrogant and stupid.  Were they just going to turn up for training as normal and put the full squad and staff at risk?  The more I think about it the angrier I am.

Punt them.

Yep. Punt them, end the contract. 

Jones will end up like Ian Black in the amateur league at this rate. Such a wasted potential.

Silly boys. Jones seems like a right bad influence. Both to blame here though.

Don’t think will be too confused with any more of Jones’ omissions from squads ahead of Brandon Barker anyway. One clearly getting his head down and working hard, the other is Jordan Jones.

Absolute fannies. 

if this somehow allows they corrupt cunts to suspend our games I’d get both of them terminated with immediate effect. 

100% put them in the transfer window January but, one of our most important seasons we can’t afford liabilities. 

Absolute fucking clowns.  Thankfully, today will be a day off for most, if not all, of the squad so they won't have come into contact with the majority of the players or staff, if any at all.

Hope the rest of the squad, and especially the senior players, give them an utter roasting for how they could've jeopardised everyone else, not to mention the season overall.

Selfish cunts.  That should be them done at Rangers.

Edmundson is a young lad (not an excuse) with lots to learn clearly... Jones has probably had his last chance with Gerrard now... he will be gone surely... idiot!

With GE though I think a stiff fine and suspension for a period will be best... but he will also need to make sure this was his first and last faux pas... 

Just now, Capetownbear said:

Edmundson is a young lad (not an excuse) with lots to learn clearly... Jones has probably had his last chance with Gerrard now... he will be gone surely... idiot!

With GE though I think a stiff fine and suspension for a period will be best... but he will also need to make sure this was his first and last faux pas... 

Both will have been told repeatedly the risks involved and the must / must not dos.

Get rid of the pair of selfish cunts.

Get them both to fuck. They’re no loss to us. 

i know it’s unlikely they’ve contracted and brought anything into the team but if there’s even a 1% chance that they’ve undone all our good work this season then they should be ashamed.

at least we’ve acted quickly so it doesn’t effect the team.

Celtic and Aberdeen right got the media frenzy. Now it’s our turn I guess 

good work guys - paid thousands each week to effectively do nothing and even that’s beyond them it seems 

Edmundson’s pish anyway thank god well not see him again 

The response from the club has been excellent but these players are showing they don’t have the mentality to play at our club. Better players like Charlie Miller or Derek Ferguson were the same. They can have decent careers but unlikely to be with us going forward. These players are only interested in being Billy Big Time but not prepared to put the graft and show professionalism required at a top club. 

The club is flying, going for 55, they should be desperate to be involved, screwing the nut and trying to break into the side. People on here have been clamouring for Jones to get a chance. How many chances now? This is why players like Barker are ahead of him. They’ve seen what happened across the city and the distraction it caused and still they behave like this in one of the club’s most important seasons in my lifetime. If this has brought COVID into the dressing room and created problems for us they should be booted out the club. 

These should both have their contracts terminated. By putting themselves at risk they were willing to put the whole squad at risk and put our whole season in jeopardy. 

If any of Jones' family or friends are on here let him know he's a fucking clown who's not fit to wear the shirt.

Archived