Jones & Edmundson suspended

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They can both gtf. Jeopardizing rest of the team and our season. 

The party happened last night and the players usually get the day after a game off. People need to stop scaremongering and getting their panties in a twist by talking about the whole squad going

Two absolute fucking idiots I'm not surprised in the slightest that Jordan Jones is involved

Posted Images

Just now, Sparkle said:

Not if we control this narrative (for a change)

I can’t believe they were so arrogant and stupid.  Were they just going to turn up for training as normal and put the full squad and staff at risk?  The more I think about it the angrier I am.

Punt them.

Yep. Punt them, end the contract. 

Jones will end up like Ian Black in the amateur league at this rate. Such a wasted potential.

Absolute fucking clowns.  Thankfully, today will be a day off for most, if not all, of the squad so they won't have come into contact with the majority of the players or staff, if any at all.

Hope the rest of the squad, and especially the senior players, give them an utter roasting for how they could've jeopardised everyone else, not to mention the season overall.

Selfish cunts.  That should be them done at Rangers.

TamCoopz and baxters11 like this

Edmundson is a young lad (not an excuse) with lots to learn clearly... Jones has probably had his last chance with Gerrard now... he will be gone surely... idiot!

With GE though I think a stiff fine and suspension for a period will be best... but he will also need to make sure this was his first and last faux pas... 

My Fathers Scarf likes this
Just now, Capetownbear said:

Edmundson is a young lad (not an excuse) with lots to learn clearly... Jones has probably had his last chance with Gerrard now... he will be gone surely... idiot!

With GE though I think a stiff fine and suspension for a period will be best... but he will also need to make sure this was his first and last faux pas... 

Both will have been told repeatedly the risks involved and the must / must not dos.

Get rid of the pair of selfish cunts.

Get them both to fuck. They’re no loss to us. 

i know it’s unlikely they’ve contracted and brought anything into the team but if there’s even a 1% chance that they’ve undone all our good work this season then they should be ashamed.

at least we’ve acted quickly so it doesn’t effect the team.

Celtic and Aberdeen right got the media frenzy. Now it’s our turn I guess 

good work guys - paid thousands each week to effectively do nothing and even that’s beyond them it seems 

Edmundson’s pish anyway thank god well not see him again 

Bluekev, TamCoopz, Iakona and 1 other like this