Jones & Edmundson suspended

Billythebear77

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Both will have been told repeatedly the risks involved and the must / must not dos.

Get rid of the pair of selfish cunts.

If both contracts are torn up I wouldn't be surprised considering the danger they have placed the rest of team... Edmundson could be a player given time and we won't get any money for him by tearing up the lads deal but I wouldn't complain if it happened... 

Can’t see them being sacked even if they deserve it. Don’t think any other team have sacked players in similar circumstances(could be wrong). I think Jones who seems to had other issues at club should be moved on in transfer window as soon as it opens!  Recoup any fee/wages we can. GE should get the sternest warning possible and club fine but I do like him as a player and would hope he could stay. Ultimately if the club decide otherwise then they only have themselves to blame. Absolutely idiots!  As others have mentioned press will a field day! 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

good work guys - paid thousands each week to effectively do nothing and even that’s beyond them it seems 

Yes, They are looked after and cared for in a very privileged bubble compared to the ‘normal man in the street’ - and still they throw this back in our faces like entitled twats.

They deserve nothing 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

They both didn’t test positive so no reason for games to be postponed. Only one more domestic game before the break anyway. 

They went out of the bubble and risked being infected and bringing the virus to the club. If they'd not got caught by the polis at a party then they'd likely have continued as normal.

Its incredible in terms of selfishness and stupidity.

See if they tell us to cancel our next two league games then that's us out of action in the league until the 6th of December....we would have Benfica after a 3 week lay off...look what happened in January with a 3 week lay off when we were flying.....the more I think about it the more fucking raging I am....pair of selfish pricks 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

See if they tell us to cancel our next two league games then that's us out of action in the league until the 6th of December....we would have Benfica after a 3 week lay off...look what happened in January with a 3 week lay off when we were flying.....the more I think about it the fucking more raging I am....pair of selfish pricks 

They won’t. They weren’t with the 1st team over the weekend.

If it happened last night the first team will be fine as Gerrard said yesterday the players were having a few days off. If both have stayed away from the stadium, players and training centre then there shouldn’t be any issues! Doesn’t excuse them though, bams

2 minutes ago, Capetownbear said:

If both contracts are torn up I wouldn't be surprised considering the danger they have placed the rest of team... Edmundson could be a player given time and we won't get any money for him by tearing up the lads deal but I wouldn't complain if it happened... 

I'm not even interested in their playing qualities and potential. They're outcasts to me now, likely to the squad too.

How can they walk back into that dressing room knowing what they've put in jeopardy. Rangers need to get them to fuck however possible.

10 minutes ago, Capetownbear said:

Edmundson is a young lad (not an excuse) with lots to learn clearly... Jones has probably had his last chance with Gerrard now... he will be gone surely... idiot!

With GE though I think a stiff fine and suspension for a period will be best... but he will also need to make sure this was his first and last faux pas... 

Sensible. 👍

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

They won’t. They weren’t with the 1st team over the weekend.

I hope you're right m8....I just worry about krankies last statement about a line in the sand being drawn and this being a yellow card and the next one will be a red card!!!

They will go full over the top to save the season but to punish the guilty club....watch this space m8....I can see the headlines just now

I would transfer list them both and make them train on their own.

Its a little dangerous to go down the 'rip up their contract' route as what if the same thing happens with one of our big assets (Morelos/Tav/Barasic/Aribo).

We have to be consistent in how we deal with situations, so I would not like us to put ourselves in a corner.

14 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

How long until points being deducted becomes the cry from the usual suspects?? 

Pair of stupid arseholes. 

It took 0.000001 minutes on Twitter. Deluded cunts thinking we'll get points deducted when them and Aberdeen never had points deducted, and we dealt with it swiftly and didn't try to sweep it under the rug.

Archived