Jones & Edmundson suspended

Billythebear77

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

I hope you're right m8....I just worry about krankies last statement about a line in the sand being drawn and this being a yellow card and the next one will be a red card!!!

They will go full over the top to save the season but to punish the guilty club....watch this space m8....I can see the headlines just now

A get that mate but apparently it was last night so they’ll have no been near any of our squad/staff.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Capetownbear said:

Edmundson is a young lad (not an excuse) with lots to learn clearly... Jones has probably had his last chance with Gerrard now... he will be gone surely... idiot!

With GE though I think a stiff fine and suspension for a period will be best... but he will also need to make sure this was his first and last faux pas... 

Fuck him. Get rid.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I would transfer list them both and make them train on their own.

Its a little dangerous to go down the 'rip up their contract' route as what if the same thing happens with one of our big assets (Morelos/Tav/Barasic/Aribo).

We have to be consistent in how we deal with situations, so I would not like us to put ourselves in a corner.

Probably true just angry at them both  if we did this to them it wud be expected if one of the others.

The party happened last night and the players usually get the day after a game off.

People need to stop scaremongering and getting their panties in a twist by talking about the whole squad going into isolation for 14 days, points deductions and forfeiting games.

You are doing the fucking tarriers work for them coming out with pish like that.

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The party happened last night and the players usually get the day after a game off.

People need to stop scaremongering and getting their panties in a twist by talking about the whole squad going into isolation for 14 days, points deductions and forfeiting games.

You are doing the fucking tarriers work for them by coming out with pish like that.

Gerrard literally said the team have a few days off. Scaremongering fannies.

7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I hope you're right m8....I just worry about krankies last statement about a line in the sand being drawn and this being a yellow card and the next one will be a red card!!!

They will go full over the top to save the season but to punish the guilty club....watch this space m8....I can see the headlines just now

Wouldn't surprise me if they try something along those lines regarding the season, honestly wouldn't put it past them.

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Let’s hope they fessed up before training and didn’t have contact with the rest of the team. 

I also hope the club terminate both their contracts and they fuck off toot suite 

pair of fucking tubes 

Fuckin hell it was last night

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Make sure that we fine the pair of pricks a minimum 2 weeks wages...no way should the club be out of pocket when the fine comes along 

I would fine them a month minimum.

They will be unavailable for selection for a minimum of 14 days, so there is the 2 week fine right there.

They will need another week to get back up to speed at least and then they should also have another week added on just for being arseholes.

Then fucking sell them.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Ironic it's a few of the least popular players . As usual , we have the  people condemming when they don't know the full story . What if it had been Tav and Alfredo . Would the reaction would be the same 

Of course it would. The players level of popularity has nothing to do with it :lol:

The way I'm looking at it right now is that it was inevitable that this sort of breach would happen at some point. Someone would surely make a mistake. As luck would have it, the club were afforded the chance to take decisive action before they impacted the rest of the squad. Now everyone else will realise the gravity of any subsequent breaches.

Archived