*****Official Falkirk V Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Basically a training game. Falkirk to me looked like a championship side. I reckon they will go up this season.

Think they played well. Would have liked to have seen them against the manky mob today. Who knows? 😂

Just now, shaka said:

It must be so frustrating for players like Hagi and Itten.  The guys ahead of them are playing brilliant so there's limited opportunity to get game time to impress the manager.  Then they get a chance and they end up being too eager and try too much instead of just taking the simple options available to them.  Their confidence drops even more and it becomes even harder to break into the first team.  The best they can do is just keep working hard and hopefully it all starts clicking soon or they'll be moved on next summer.

Hagi moved on next summer? What a load of fucking nonsense 

Just now, tm91 said:

Happy with that. Killed the game early with some great goals and saw it out, though we lost control a bit in the 2nd half. Thought the young lad Dickson looked very promising though.

He did. There’s a good few with talent. We just don’t get to see it often. But good to know we can call on them if needed. 

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Remember the interview the other week, Gerrard, Walter and Souness.

Where they said to Gerrard, once the first trophy comes, plenty will follow.

I certainly believe that.

Confidence and belief is a big thing in sport it's like getting yer hole for the first time once you've done it you want it all the time. 

Archived