Rangers Women

Clemdog

10 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Each to their own but it means a lot to some people who follow us. 

If I have a daughter I’d be equally as proud as if they played for Rangers, than if my Son did (maybe not as rich right enough) :lol: 

The more Rangers teams winning the better. 

Exactly this. It's so nice to see young girls at the womens game and having heroes they can relate to and try and get to that level. There was a wee girl at her first game last week and she was so excited by everything. Who cares if the ladies were winning 8-0 v Aberdeen who were a bunch of haddies. It made this wee lassies day to see them and meet the players afterwards. If it encourages more girls to start playing the game and feel they have a pathway to represent our great club then that can only be a good thing 

Not good enough for the men? Who did we see at the game yesterday? Yes, the one and only ALFREDO MORELOS giving his support to the girls. If it's good enough for Alfie, it's good enough for me and should be good enough for everyone supporting Rangers.

Rangers are a FOOTBALL club. It's not just all about the senior first team of 55 titles.  The B team, u18 team, the womens team and all the youth teams are all the teams we should be supporting too.

2 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

Not good enough for the men? Who did we see at the game yesterday? Yes, the one and only ALFREDO MORELOS giving his support to the girls. If it's good enough for Alfie, it's good enough for me and should be good enough for everyone supporting Rangers.

Rangers are a FOOTBALL club. It's not just all about the senior first team of 55 titles.  The B team, u18 team, the womens team and all the youth teams are all the teams we should be supporting too.

Fuck if Alfie went I take it all back.

I like Malky Thompson but I feel the womens team would be better with someone new in charge. Shelley Kerr for example. I'm presuming we have the biggest budget in the womens game in this country, yet we still couldnt beat Glasgow City. If the taigs beat us in the cup and league in the next 3 weeks I'd punt Malky as he isnt the man to progress us to winners 

10 minutes ago, Madina said:

The highlights show tonight spoke to the City goalscorer but no interviews with any Rangers players. Fcking scunnering this BBC nonsense is taken out on the women as well 

Taken out on the women? :lol:

You’ve sat arguing in recent posts how it’s all one Rangers but yet think the women are suffering because they can’t speak to the bbc? Have a lie down 

29 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Taken out on the women? :lol:

You’ve sat arguing in recent posts how it’s all one Rangers but yet think the women are suffering because they can’t speak to the bbc? Have a lie down 

I think the BBC chose not to interview players, rather than them being banned from doing so. As an example Malky was interviewed before the game on Alba yesterday but they never interview players on the highlights show. I think in this case the BBC are the ones being arses, so yes that is being taken out on the women

• 2 weeks later...