*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

Davy Vandenbroucke

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

I was working that night, couldn’t get it off, my dad said it was one of the loudest atmospheres he’d heard in years after McCulloch scored

It was. It was a brilliant night. Wasn't sure what to expect going in but was genuinely like an OF victory, at the time. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Anyone want to join me at a prematch protest tomorrow? Got my sharks and barriers packed for it.

.The protest is on the Sabbath. We always play on that day so we are sober as them church mouses.

1 hour ago, Orange and Blue said:

If i was to pick the only game to lose in a almost flawless half a season it would've been the St Mirrren league Cup game.  Leagues more important even the Scottish cup is crucial. We've tasted defeat for the first time so I think we'll go on a another good run. 

It’s frustrating as fuck we have missed out on a trophy to this game , but I agree that if I had to accept losing a game , it would be that one . If we get back to winning ways later today then we are all settled back down and confidence is high

25 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Had a dream that Defoe tried one of the penalties where they pass instead of shooting and ended up drawing 1-1 with a mass brawl kicking off. 

:lol: Troy Deeney showed how to hit a penalty last week v Birmingham, it nearly took the net off.

Archived