*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

motherwell fans (if they exist, can't say i've ever met one) should be fucking embarrassed by their teams insistence to just park the bus. some fucking ambition they have. 

They're winning at Ibrox though. If we'd scored first and they were still doing the same I'd agree.

motherwell fans (if they exist, can't say i've ever met one) should be fucking embarrassed by their teams insistence to just park the bus. some fucking ambition they have. 

We got to a European final using the same tactics.

Doesn’t matter mate. It’s up to us to break them down. We’re fucking it so far. 

They shouldn't be embarrassed in the slightest. We're the ones who should be embarrassed. A wage bill of £45m, £30m spent on transfers and we can't beat a team with a TURNOVER of £7m at Ibrox

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

I don't think they'll care with the 3 PTS they'll get today

Playing as deep as they are then taking a forward off for another CB 😂 

Brutal.

Just now, AdzKyle said:

Issue is we never have a plan b. It’s ALWAYS carry on playing how we always play. Same formation, same approach 

Formation?? What would a change in formation actually do here? We have everyone forward and they have everyone in the box. We need a deflected goal here.. anything else is pretty hopeless by the looks of things.

No they shouldn’t. That’s embarrassing saying that. It got us to a European final. Fuck all wrong with playing defensive football. Get a grip. It’s upto us to break it down and Gerrard’s had 3 years to work out how.