Character and bottle

Pure_Quality

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Character like that, and the determination to win against a team of jobbers playing 11 behind the ball, is what wins leagues.

See for all the people at half time calling us bottlers, shitebags etc. that result today shows why you shouldn't shoot your load with negative shite until 90 minutes. A few notable high posters should be ashamed of the pish they were coming out with.

We were patient, and didn't ever give up.

Superb, Rangers. More please.

Well said pal. 

Some of us are acting like tarriers in here and I offer no apologies for saying that. I understand it though. This season is massive and if we are feeling the pressure as fans 1-0 down with 85 minutes to go, imagine how the players feel.

The character of the team and manager to fight back today was evident. 

I posted this the other day.

Each one of our domestic cup exits since Gerrard's arrival have been followed by a home match within 4 days. Our results in those games:
Rangers 1-1 Kilmarnock
Rangers 1-1 Kilmarnock
Rangers 1-1 Young Boys
Rangers 0-1 Hamilton

We will learn a lot about this team on Saturday. 

Today we changed that.

The manager made some great subs today as well which contributed to the win.

Some of the doom and gloom posters should be in here applauding the boys 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

didn’t chuck the league. 

Called it as i seen it, the heads were down, the crosses were hitting the first man and nobody was standing up to be counted until the subs came on. Hagi and Aribo totally stretched them. 

You chucked the league on Wednesday mate 😂 

Embarrassing

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Well said pal. 

Some of us are acting like tarriers in here and I offer no apologies for saying that. I understand it though. This season is massive and if we are feeling the pressure as fans 1-0 down with 85 minutes to go, imagine how the players feel.

The character of the team and manager to fight back today was evident. 

I posted this the other day.

Each one of our domestic cup exits since Gerrard's arrival have been followed by a home match within 4 days. Our results in those games:
Rangers 1-1 Kilmarnock
Rangers 1-1 Kilmarnock
Rangers 1-1 Young Boys
Rangers 0-1 Hamilton

We will learn a lot about this team on Saturday. 

Today we changed that.

The manager made some great subs today as well which contributed to the win.

Some of the doom and gloom posters should be in here applauding the boys 

Right team picked, right subs, pretty poor performance in general but ground it out. Delighted, but still concerned. 

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

You chucked the league on Wednesday mate 😂 

Embarrassing

This season is just getting to me man I can’t take it. Ask anyone who knows me on this forum I’m never the way I comment at the football if I was there. You’d think I’d be one of they cunts veins popping out their necks etc😂

7 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

How many gimps chucked the league during that match? 

@Prso's headband is the ring leader of the bed wetters

This was a fucking belter....

1 hour ago, bassettger said:

If Gerrard does not win this match his time is up.

I would remove Defoe, introduce Itten, move Roofe deeper and bring Aribo on for Arfield  who is useless against a deep defense.

f

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

This season is just getting to me man I can’t take it. Ask anyone who knows me on this forum I’m never the way I comment at the football if I was there. You’d think I’d be one of they cunts veins popping out their necks etc😂

Mate I get how big this is and I'm no getting ahead of myself by any means but im staying positive 

13 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Character like that, and the determination to win against a team of jobbers playing 11 behind the ball, is what wins leagues.

See for all the people at half time calling us bottlers, shitebags etc. that result today shows why you shouldn't shoot your load with negative shite until 90 minutes. A few notable high posters should be ashamed of the pish they were coming out with.

We were patient, and didn't ever give up.

Superb, Rangers. More please.

People are too quick, to put the boot into the team, we have had ONE defeat domestically this season, a bit more encouragement and faith in the team is needed, they deserve that this season from the fans. 

14 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Little concerned that it took us that long to break through but we were by far the better team. Bit scrappy but a win is a win and they managed the game a lot better. Hagi and Itten did exactly what needed to be done keeping the ball in the corner for 3 minutes 

They managed the game so well they got beat - great game management! 

Archived