***** The Official Rangers vs Scum Match Thread *****

RFCRobertson

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my boy a belter there, wee cunt was still sleeping so I burst into his room “yaaaas ya fucking dancer 3-0 ma man you slept through the match wee Alfie scored a cracker” 

Took him a few minutes before he realised, at first he was ragin I never woke him up for the match then he checked his phone, told me to fuck off out his room. He’s not happy with me 🤣

Would have preferred Helander but fine with that team.

Hopefully the players turn up, especially Kent and Alfie. Aribo has been in fine form last few games, hopefully he continues it as well.

Let's do this Rangers

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Got my boy a belter there, wee cunt was still sleeping so I burst into his room “yaaaas ya fucking dancer 3-0 ma man you slept through the match wee Alfie scored a cracker” 

Took him a few minutes before he realised, at first he was ragin I never woke him up for the match then he checked his phone, told me to fuck off out his room. He’s not happy with me 🤣

Cracker, but is that classed as child abuse? :mutley:

12 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I rate big Goldson's washbag having a picture of his wean in a Rangers kit. :lol:

EquNkcpXMAIzlFA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

A lovely touch, and I also love the sight of the Union Flags, a sight that must stick in the craw of all those who hate us and the concept of a United Kingdom. 

Archived