C*ltc

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

FFS :rofl:

Fuck sakes... I have heard people say they have some in their support pushing that narrative but I didn't actually believe there was real people that actually think that and believe it enough that they will say it out loud on a public platform, delusion off the charts... 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Absolutely mental. I heard one of them on SSB last week saying their board had conspired to lose this season because they were worried about their own fans rioting if they won - but this is even more outlandish than that.

22 minutes ago, beararse said:

Lennon this season
    P 25
    W 13 (52%)
    D 5 (20%)
    L 7 (28%)

Caixinha’s record 
    P 26 
    W 14 (54%)
    D 5 (19%)
    L 7 (27%)

🤣🤣🤣

And if you remember correctly pedro was shafted out of two wins by cheatin Beaton at home to hibs and an absolutely disgraceful linesman call at home to hearts the week later, swap a draw and a loss to two wins and Pedro's doesn't seem that bad at all

25 minutes ago, beararse said:

Lennon this season
    P 25
    W 13 (52%)
    D 5 (20%)
    L 7 (28%)

Caixinha’s record 
    P 26 
    W 14 (54%)
    D 5 (19%)
    L 7 (27%)

🤣🤣🤣

Caixinha has went on to manage other clubs all Lennon will get is a place on the fenian’s sportscene. 

had talk sport on in the car and jose fonte the lille centra half was on jim asked if the players at lille knew about celtics problems he said i knew as i have sky and i am sure the manager will know but the rest of the players are not interested

36 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

😅😅😅   I am starting to under-think.....

They will Say anything other than we are shite. Shite manager. Shite team, shite fan base.  

The bit that hurts them more is not how shite they are -  but how great we are. 

Long may it continue. 

8 minutes ago, tm91 said:

:lol: They're never just shit are they? It's always a conspiracy. Special breed of morons.

I've heard the conspiracy loads and years ago. 

Apparently David Murray was in on it too and allowed Celtic to stop us doing 10, and there's been an agreement since between the two clubs that neither club would do it to the other because it's bad for business and Scottish football.

I don't believe it myself. 

As someone else said, why have they let Lennon spend about 35-million? there's letting the league slip and potentially bankrupting yourself in the process. 

10 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I've heard the conspiracy loads and years ago. 

Apparently David Murray was in on it too and allowed Celtic to stop us doing 10, and there's been an agreement since between the two clubs that neither club would do it to the other because it's bad for business and Scottish football.

I don't believe it myself. 

As someone else said, why have they let Lennon spend about 35-million? there's letting the league slip and potentially bankrupting yourself in the process. 

Their board did everything they could to try finish us and failed, they'll grasp at anything to not face the truth.

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

And if you remember correctly pedro was shafted out of two wins by cheatin Beaton at home to hibs and an absolutely disgraceful linesman call at home to hearts the week later, swap a draw and a loss to two wins and Pedro's doesn't seem that bad at all

Beaton was horrendous that day but he only weakened us, our defence cost us more. All 3 goals were criminal, the first 2 especially were laughable. 

Archived