C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Only passing on the conversation..........

Changing the subject for a minute here mate but any word from your golfing pal how it's all working out for them since they got into bed with the devil to try and destroy Rangers and ultimately selling all their best players to them.

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Changing the subject for a minute here mate but any word from your golfing pal how it's all working out for them since they got into bed with the devil to try and destroy Rangers and ultimately selling all their best players to them.

His quote to me today was that there is no relationship between Dundee Utd and Rangers and it’s been made clear there won’t be one going forward. 

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

His quote to me today was that there is no relationship between Dundee Utd and Rangers and it’s been made clear there won’t be one going forward. 

Out of curiosity, Who's made it clear ? Us or them, Surely to fuck that has got to have come from us

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Was golfing today with a member of staff from Dundee Utd.

He said that celtic have held talks with Roberto Martinez and will bring Shaun Maloney is as part of backroom team.

How would some cunt from Utd be in the know about what the scum are doing?

1 hour ago, Rangers#1 said:

Only watched about a minute of that, fucking madman screaming at his phone :lol:

The first one is worth a watch, I am doing the whole lot and the guy is off his fucking trolley

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

The first one is worth a watch, I am doing the whole lot and the guy is off his fucking trolley

Aye mate, saw his last one after the game in December, one minute he's dead calm next minute his heads about to explode then back to calm again :lol:

Hope to fuck he's on a watch list.

9 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

His missus is Scottish, so probably family ties might tempt him.

some choice .stay another year with Belgium and have a great chance of winning the Euros or being the guy who fucked 9 in a row 

Archived