C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

It would be some useless 'celtic minded' dick like Jackie McNamara or someone. :lol:

10 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Think I remember reading that Bug-Eyed Murphy In Chief MON had been sounded out by Lawell a couple of weeks ago.

He's fucking past it so don't think it would matter.

That's literally all they could hope for. MON would placate the likes of the green brigade but doubt he will turn it around. Watch the talk of X,y and z internationally renowned managers being linked before appointing dross. Glorious 🤗

1 minute ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

He won't defend them to the hilt but no bother with the hill, utter mong, if the pubs were open he would be spotted spark out on Byres road no doubt🤗

15 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Reporter: "you said at the weekend you felt some of previous negativity was unjust.  What do you think the reaction to this is going to be?"

Lennon: "Probably justified"

Watching him die inside is fucking glorious :lol: 

Disappointed as I was with the result tonite ,but looking back could turn out to be an excellent one, however the gloom was lifted by the performance of Doofus and co,they really are shite, Sparta missing most of their first team but still managed to pump the orcs.Mon the Well.

Kick them Out. 

Just now, badjon said:

That's literally all they could hope for. MON would placate the likes of the green brigade but doubt he will turn it around. Watch the talk of X,y and z internationally renowned managers being linked before appointing dross. Glorious 🤗

He won't defend them to the hilt but no bother with the hill, utter mong, if the pubs were open he would be spotted spark out on Byres road no doubt🤗

Mind I saw him in a pub in the West End a while ago. Sitting on his own steaming, staring at the floor with that angry wee face he does.

The celtic-minded too scared to go up and talk to him. Martin Reilly must have been away to pick up a wee message or something like that.

9 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

I'd be fuming if Gerrard came out and said "Europe's gone" with half the matches still to play.

And can you imagine Gerrard giving it "he better not have been" in response to the mobile phone question? Lennon won't last another week imo.

So glad to have a class act like Gerrard at the helm :stevieg:

5 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Really hope the killer blow comes Sunday but I do doubt it from Motherwell

If celtic drop points to Motherwell or Hibs in their next two away games I'd say we have one hand on the trophy.  The points gap could stretch to 11pts or more.  Then we have another game in hand when they play last seasons Scottish Cup final, then the Old Firm game at Ibrox in January.  It really could get away from them in the next 2 months.  Time for Rangers to turn the screw and finish them off.

Archived