Dubai been added to Quarantine List

Just now, GOAT said:

Eduaord Griffiths turnbull Christie soro mcgregor frimpong the lady boy and ajer are all free to play if the list going about us true.  That team is more than enough to beat hibs. 

As with all things on WhatsApp or whatever the list I have seen says different. We will only know when the teams are announced.👍

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

We shouldn’t really build our hopes up for tonight. 
Hivs are on a poor run. Here’s hoping they take a lift from this but I’m not really hopeful 

needs to be about us winning and fuck all to do with them 

good side show though 😂

If Hibs play anywhere near the standard they achieved at Ibrox a couple of weeks ago they should be more than capable of winning tonight. I thought they looked a good side that day. 

6 minutes ago, Brubear said:

If Hibs play anywhere near the standard they achieved at Ibrox a couple of weeks ago they should be more than capable of winning tonight. I thought they looked a good side that day. 

Hibs, like the  sheep and most of the rest, ALWAYS raise their games against us...but lie down or don't turn up when playing their green and white counterparts .

1 minute ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

Hibs, like the  sheep and most of the rest, ALWAYS raise their games against us...but lie down or don't turn up when playing their green and white counterparts .

Disagree about Hibs, they usually give the scum a tough match.

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

55 league titles...

22 points leading...

13 players in quarantine...

Fiiiiivee poolside pints!

4 tainted trebles,

3 covid breaches,

2 million for a duffer,

And a shark spotted circling Parkhead!

A quote from celtic's statement ....

'As we have already stated, celtic’s decision to travel to Dubai for a training camp was for performance reasons. Whilst we were in Dubai, the announcements made on January 4 significantly changed the COVID landscape.'

What the fuck are they talking about? Everyone knew a lockdown was coming (even my 9 year who is developmentally delayed), just as everyone knew you were more likely to contract Covid when flying for 8 hours to a hotel shared with other parties.

Fannies.

1 minute ago, beararse said:

A quote from celtic's statement ....

'As we have already stated, celtic’s decision to travel to Dubai for a training camp was for performance reasons. Whilst we were in Dubai, the announcements made on January 4 significantly changed the COVID landscape.'

What the fuck are they talking about? Everyone knew a lockdown was coming (even my 9 year who is developmentally delayed), just as everyone knew you were more likely to contract Covid when flying for 8 hours to a hotel shared with other parties.

Fannies.

At least they’re consistent.  

4 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

So as I understand if 11 scum players are isolating but the rest, on the same aircraft mind you, are fine to play.

Now I'm no an expert on aircraft air conditioning systems but....................... 4 hours on the same plane and they are no a risk.....really?

4 hrs? Try 7hours 30 mins from Dubai to glasgow

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

"Each home club is permitted to admit 6 scouts from other clubs per matchday and 1 additional scouting place shall be reserved for official representatives of the Scotland National Teams. These numbers are separate and in addition to the permitted 4 club scouts from the participating teams next two opponents"

Perfect. Wasn't aware of the rule which was why I asked. Hadn't looked into it at all 👍

8 minutes ago, beararse said:

Another cracker.....'These protocols have served us well in the past, as the Club has not had one positive case in our own ‘bubble’ until now 

Eh, apart from Edouard and Turnbull you mean?

They got it on international duty is what they mean

Archived