Dubai been added to Quarantine List

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Who is out?

Different lists doing the rounds. One has Edouard and Griffith's out another has only brown out. Will wait and see but sincerely hope Hibs want to fuck them given this whole Dubai debacle was caused by one team only and Hibs got fucked over with the fixture rearrangement.

47 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

Hibs, like the  sheep and most of the rest, ALWAYS raise their games against us...but lie down or don't turn up when playing their green and white counterparts .

Hibs have actually caused them some troubles in the past couple of seasons. I half expected a draw tonight before the covid story broke. 

1 minute ago, five stars said:

Surely the SFA or SPFL need to be taking action over this. They have already admitted they broke the rules while in Dubai.

This is their second serious breach of the rules. 

Third if you count their fans rioting outside the ground.

Fourth if you recall Bolingoli heading to Marbella days before a match then playing. Putting everyone at risk.

44 minutes ago, Albertz2016 said:

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

55 league titles...

22 points leading...

13 players in quarantine...

Fiiiiivee poolside pints!

4 tainted trebles,

3 covid breaches,

2 million for a duffer,

And a shark spotted circling Parkhead!

:chopchop:

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

No bet available on bet365

Aye its all down now mate. I got it about an hour after the story broke. 

If the odds come back up later I would expect hibs to be going off favs now tbh. 

5 minutes ago, badjon said:

@The DudeDude

What's the rules regarding tests? I assume Celtic will have had to submit a list of the people to the sfa/spfl?

Would such a list be made public?

Yes.

No.

Players need to have been tests something like 72 hrs before KO and submitted to the league. Clubs can test as many players as they want but players need to have a negative test result to play.

Has anyone from the so called mainstream media looked into the SFA/SPFL role in all this.

Any permissions given should have been revoked with the intensifying  pandemic. 

How HIVs was game moved without agreement  from both clubs.

The assertion there was nothing to be investigated  then 13 players have to  isolate.

Penfold seem to lurch from one catastrophe to the next IMO and yet retains his position on an obscene salary. 

How they justified giving Penfold the job over Longmuir still amazes me to this day

1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

Has anyone from the so called mainstream media looked into the SFA/SPFL role in all this.

Any permissions given should have been revoked with the intensifying  pandemic. 

How HIVs was game moved without agreement  from both clubs.

The assertion there was nothing to be investigated  then 13 players have to  isolate.

Penfold seem to lurch from one catastrophe to the next IMO and yet retains his position on an obscene salary. 

How they justified giving Penfold the job over Longmuir still amazes me to this day

Permissions werent revoked.

It doesn't need both sides to move the game, generally only the home side.

Players having to isolate doesn't necessarily mean a breach of the guidelines

Longmuir never went for it and was happy with the SFL at the time.

3 hours ago, TartanTeddy said:

It's not just the players out - this will be a massive psychological boost for Hibs. 

Knowing they have 13 out I think Hibs will be going for it big time and will see it as a massive opportunity to turn their form around, same for Livi at the weekend.

The same Livingston who have won the last 8 games in all competitions?

Archived