Ryan Kent

GOAT

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RDB14 said:

The amount of moany fucks in our support :lol:

We are going to remember this season for the rest of our lives for all the right reasons.  Historical.  

Exactly mate, I’m just rolling along and loving every match we get closer 👏🏻👏🏻

46 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Exactly mate, I’m just rolling along and loving every match we get closer 👏🏻👏🏻

Dunno about loving every match, fucking finished off the fingernails against st johnstone, hamilton took off half my fingers, after today I've only got wee stumps left 😂😂

Aribo and Kent are this year's Tav. The scapegoat. Today both of them had our best opportunities. Kent tested the goalie today and set up what shoulda been a certain goal. Aribo had some good runs. Ok there is room for improvement, but Hagi and Itten done less today (not saying they were poor( but we don't have ten pages slating them.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Aribo and Kent are this year's Tav. The scapegoat. Today both of them had our best opportunities. Kent tested the goalie today and set up what shoulda been a certain goal. Aribo had some good runs. Ok there is room for improvement, but Hagi and Itten done less today (not saying they were poor( but we don't have ten pages slating them.

better than both Kent and Aribo - all about opinions 

51 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Dunno about loving every match, fucking finished off the fingernails against st johnstone, hamilton took off half my fingers, after today I've only got wee stumps left 😂😂

😂😂 loving it once we have the 3 points 😂

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Yip up there for player of the year and just shows that there’s more to the game than only putting it in the poky

Brilliant wee player mate, do you think we can get another season out of him? Gerrard certainly hopes so but didn't sound overly confident about it.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Wait until you get onto the toenails. Throw in the fungus and you'll have cause to complain. 

:lol:

Definitely a bit of nerves in the team just now and what came naturally in the first half of the season isn’t there. I do agree though that Kent’s final decision has to be better. Gets himself into great positions but too often it’s head down and put the laces through it. The one he made the keeper save today he could’ve squared it to Hagi for a tap in. Saying that he does seem to thrive in the big games. Just needs a bit of calmness in front of goal and hopefully that will come. Saying all that he has been a vital part in winning 55. His early season form set much of the tone and even when he doesn’t contribute offensively his work rate is unquestionable. 

7 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

So you'd rather have Wright over Kent...

Instead of saying Kent is only bringing work rate let's not chat shit.

Kent should have had an assist and made the goalkeeper make his only decent save of the game - so unsure how that means he only brings work rate.

Could he be better - yes. Is he perfect - no.

You've totally contradicted yourself by saying Barker wouldn't have been better despite saying Kent only brings legs. 

You're a pantie wetter as someone previously mentioned. 

Oh right I didn’t realise we were now counting potential assists and potential goals 😂 Pathetic. 

Harsh reality is he’s needing took out the team for quite clearly obvious reasons in that he has contributed absolutely nothing for 3-4 games in a row.  

Doesn’t matter but, does a couple of step overs and potentially assists these days. 

Right now yes Wright deserves a chance over Kent, surprised that’s so hard to comprehend.  If you don’t believe that you’re just blinded by step overs and the fact we’re carrying him and Aribo over the line. 

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Oh right I didn’t realise we were now counting potential assists and potential goals 😂 Pathetic. 

Harsh reality is he’s needing took out the team for quite clearly obvious reasons in that he has contributed absolutely nothing for 3-4 games in a row.  

Doesn’t matter but, does a couple of step overs and potentially assists these days. 

Right now yes Wright deserves a chance over Kent, surprised that’s so hard to comprehend.  If you don’t believe that you’re just blinded by step overs and the fact we’re carrying him and Aribo over the line. 

Have you just woke up:lol:

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Before a ball was kicked i wanted (predicted) 25 goals and assists each combo from Kent & Hagi....much the same as Forrest & Christie would achieve.....I'm on record as saying that if they could do that then we would win the league....to date I think they are at 34 for all competitions so they aren't that far off the mark....I appreciate Kent can frustrate but he has more than played his part this season 

Archived