Ryan Kent

GOAT

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/02/2021 at 11:19, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ll remember this season for Aribo and Kent being a pair of shitebags Alfredo for being a fat petulant moody selfish liability, Goldson for that shocking second half display at Easter road, Zungu being dung, Wright not being good enough before he’d even kicked a ball and Gerrard for that shite fitting mask he was wearing in interviews also Helander for his weird beard 

Come on TD. Praise where its due. I agree with Zungu and the mask though. 

25 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

I don’t think it’s a surprise his better games come against teams in Europe or against celtic. 
The SPL is full of sit back and have everyone behind the ball type teams. Very difficult for him to get the space he needs. 
Cracking game, well done Kent. 

He needs to adapt to that though, more quick 1:2’s, when there is space more runs in behind without the ball and more shots from outside the box

He has been superb this season. He isn't always as threatening going forward as we like due to his defensive work but credit has to be given to him. Creative players in the past like Gazza, Laudrup and De Boer were never asked to put in as much work as Ryan has. We all know this was our downfall in Euro games. 

Archived