Ryan Kent

GOAT

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He's capable of much more than he's shown of late, but anyone who doesn't rate him is blind.

Double figures for assists and close to double figures for goals too, he should be aiming for 15 of each by the end of the season.

He should be aiming to more than double his goal tally in like 15 games?

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He comes far too deep to pick up the ball, which then congests the midfield area, when he plays wide, he receives the ball then is far too slow at taking on someone, allowing players to double and triple up on him.  He’s a £7m Barrie McKay. Given his playing time, his goal output playing in our final third is very poor.  Rarely hides though. 

Needs to either stay wide to stretch the game then attack the full back much quicker, cross the ball earlier so that CB’s are turning towards their goal or play in front of the midfield, not beside them. He’s easy to play against just now and wouldn’t surprise me one bit if he’s one thats sold in the summer. 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s more than capable yet in 7 seasons not even came close to it

You're being argumentative for fuck all.

But aye he should just aim to score another one or two goals then, fuck aiming to do better than he's done in previous seasons as why the fuck would he want to do that.

44 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You're being argumentative for fuck all.

But aye he should just aim to score another one or two goals then, fuck aiming to do better than he's done in previous seasons as why the fuck would he want to do that.

I was.

Then you said capable and I wasn’t.

On 14/02/2021 at 12:19, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ll remember this season for Aribo and Kent being a pair of shitebags Alfredo for being a fat petulant moody selfish liability, Goldson for that shocking second half display at Easter road, Zungu being dung, Wright not being good enough before he’d even kicked a ball and Gerrard for that shite fitting mask he was wearing in interviews also Helander for his weird beard 

Hell, I thought Victor Meldrew had started posting on RM. 😂 

1 hour ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Cant believe the harsh criticism of him. He is a superb player.

Cracking player but he's not undroppable and I think that's the frustration for most people, he blows hot and cold more recently cold. Hope he finds his form in the coming weeks for the run in. 

I don’t think it’s a surprise his better games come against teams in Europe or against celtic. 
The SPL is full of sit back and have everyone behind the ball type teams. Very difficult for him to get the space he needs. 
Cracking game, well done Kent. 

Archived