them

MisterC

1 hour ago, thebluedoo said:

Mate I kinda get what you saying but We Are The People and they are a shower of panty wetters, who get offended by their own reflection 😠 fuck that I would rather have individual integrity over a hive mind any day of the week :pipe:

Good reply mate . They are on a different level i agree .Because we hate them and we enjoy digging them up when we are on top . They are a much more venimous enemy to us , than we are to them . And that is because of my first point .

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Fuck me, I've watched more tarrier games in the last two months than I have my entire life! Let's hope the entertainment keeps rolling on or else it gets switched off.

Same mate. I very rarely watched them before this season. It’s a bit different as you don’t hear their bogging fans singing their filth with the old Covid so it helps.

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Fuck me, I've watched more tarrier games in the last two months than I have my entire life! Let's hope the entertainment keeps rolling on or else it gets switched off.

Indeed mate - it’s been a few days without any serious bad news for them - let’s hope things get back to form starting tonight!

11 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Same mate. I very rarely watched them before this season. It’s a bit different as you don’t hear their bogging fans singing their filth with the old Covid so it helps.

Tend to only watch them when I think there’s a realistic chance they’ll lose.

Turns out that’s been quite frequent this season!

Long may it continue!