them

MisterC

12 minutes ago, GM63 said:

I have never had a pot noodle, nothing against them, never held any interest in them as a fast food, but now after seeing that, I will never try one.

i used to love them but have been going off them one flavour at a time but after seeing that i genuinely think i'll never touch one again

36 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

BHOYS ripped down the tifo the GB did yesterday in their section and apparently they were fighting each other again :lol: 

FZA6Hs3WQAEv601?format=jpg&name=medium

Does this happen quite often with other groups?

I don’t recall TBO or Union Bears ever having fall outs.

1 hour ago, GM63 said:

I have never had a pot noodle, nothing against them, never held any interest in them as a fast food, but now after seeing that, I will never try one.

Not the best snack ,Not something for the sophisticated palate .

The cunt defo hasn’t used Lurpak on his piece either .🤮

19 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Does this happen quite often with other groups?

I don’t recall TBO or Union Bears ever having fall outs.

PSG used to. They used to be separated into two different ends. Think one of their groups killed someone from the other before a game as well.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

PSG used to. They used to be separated into two different ends. Think one of their groups killed someone from the other before a game as well.

I always remember they played Hapoel in the old UEFA Cup, they had a section closed after a fan got shot iirc.

Just now, G.E.C. said:

I always remember they played Hapoel in the old UEFA Cup, they had a section closed after a fan got shot iirc.

Mental.

In the old days I think it wasn't uncommon to have fights between rival gangs/areas on terracing. There's a picture of an OF game at Ibrox from the early 70s where there is a fight in the Celtic end. Think it was the Shamrock v the Cumbie or something.

27 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Not the best snack ,Not something for the sophisticated palate .

The cunt defo hasn’t used Lurpak on his piece either .🤮

I have a Chinese supermarket not far from me, they have an incredible selection of noodles some are amazing some truly dreadful, they even have a self heating one which is clever but disgusting, I’d love to see that creature try to make that. He would just be eating empty margarine sarnies, with heavily bandaged hands..

10 minutes ago, GM63 said:

I have a Chinese supermarket not far from me, they have an incredible selection of noodles some are amazing some truly dreadful, they even have a self heating one which is clever but disgusting, I’d love to see that creature try to make that. He would just be eating empty margarine sarnies, with heavily bandaged hands..

Self heating food ,That gives me the fear .What the fuck is in there that causes it to heat up on its own 🤮

8 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Honestly Parkhead seems like it would just be a fucking horrible place to take your wean to see a football game - bias and obvious digs aside

The amount of jakeball fighting that seems to go hand in hand with their support on a weekly basis is tragic

The UB get shite for a lot of things but no one would ever actually worry about them wanting to attack other Rangers fans 

There was a bit of scrapping at the West Ham game.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Is that something to do with wealth? Rich at one side and poor at the other?