them

MisterC

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Is that something to do with wealth? Rich at one side and poor at the other?

Yeah there was a LW/RW element to it but I think a lot of it was down to race too.

I think the Bolougne end were more white middle class whereas the Auteuil had a lot of immigrant fans.

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Self heating food ,That gives me the fear .What the fuck is in there that causes it to heat up on its own 🤮

Its a wee bag of fuck knows what, you put in the bottom of the box, then in the inner box put the noodles and other bits, then put cold water on top of the wee bag of god knows what, put the food on top then put on the big lid and then it comes alive with steam n rumblings. £5 it was dreadful to eat but entertaining to watch.

31 minutes ago, GM63 said:

Its a wee bag of fuck knows what, you put in the bottom of the box, then in the inner box put the noodles and other bits, then put cold water on top of the wee bag of god knows what, put the food on top then put on the big lid and then it comes alive with steam n rumblings. £5 it was dreadful to eat but entertaining to watch.

Read up on it earlier .Found out the process ,So glad the chemicals are not actually in the food 😂 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Lurpak only for me ,Had a talk with the  Mrs at the weekend about things we can change to trim the shopping’ bill .Lurpak butter and Nescafé coffee are staying put on the list .

:lol: I agree, I meant that taig cunt would be using stork or dripping