them

MisterC

6 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Not sure why he's saying now they break it they've all been injured for a while?

I think the covid issue is actually true from what I'm hearing of a boy I know....apparently 10 youths drafted into the squad for tomorrow 

Just now, hammer93 said:

I think the covid issue is actually true from what I'm hearing of a boy I know....apparently 10 youths drafted into the squad for tomorrow 

Hope so, stuck on St Johnstone -1 @ 40/1 when the rumours broke

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Hope so, stuck on St Johnstone -1 @ 40/1 when the rumours broke

This boy is a celtic daft but he is a heavy gambler.....basically he is laying the vermin(holding all bets on them as he knows they are fucked):lol:no wonder they pushed for this winter break.....they are nearly broken

31 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Not sure why he's saying now they break it they've all been injured for a while?

It's his comment on it, saying there will be more than 7 missing. As mentioned above, a lot of youths drafted in.

They’d have to declare if they’d had a covid outbreak surely

Not buying that

He’s just ran his first team squad into the ground by December and injuries are the result. There was an article posted when he was first appointed of a former player or journalist speaking about his record with this type of lunacy.

That “they can rest when they’re 45” patter he hit out with was absolutely bonkers to hear from a professional football manager

7 hours ago, Essandoh said:

They’d have to declare if they’d had a covid outbreak surely

Not buying that

He’s just ran his first team squad into the ground by December and injuries are the result. There was an article posted when he was first appointed of a former player or journalist speaking about his record with this type of lunacy.

That “they can rest when they’re 45” patter he hit out with was absolutely bonkers to hear from a professional football manager

They didn't declare about a wee outbreak earlier in the season