them

MisterC

13 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

This Graham seems a higher quality of poster than all the other Grahams/Graemes/Grahames, knocking cunts out all over the place and hasn't even needed to resort to the damp sock strategy yet.

No

5 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Canny trust a “Rangers fan” that posts on reddit 

No doubt giving it Love me love me on the football forums noshing off celtic fans, slating everything red, white and blue

Cringe

Screenshot_20220707-125512_Gallery.jpg

6 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

It seems there's a lot of truth to the "home shirt for weddings and court appearances, away shirt for everything else" adage

20220707_125800.jpg

You said on here the other day you would love to wear their new top and intended on buying it?

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

You said on here the other day you would love to wear their new top and intended on buying it?

Please show me exactly where I said I'd love to wear it, and show me exactly where I said that I intended to buy it.

On 02/07/2022 at 11:17, Gmajor1991 said:

Their new home kit is a 9/10. Will be purchasing it this weekend when in town, cannot wait to wear if for the first time. I'm genuinely flummoxed as to why they have the option of sponsorless kits when we don't, despite being sponsored by the same umbrella company. Meanwhile we're staring down the barrell of three more years of stick-on logos and stuff falling apart in the wash.

Here @Gmajor1991

8 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

I didn't say that. Attached is a screenshot of my comment. Unsure how you edited that, but don't try to make things up. "Specky Liar" indeed.

Screenshot_20220707-131310_Chrome.jpg

If you're going to use photoshop you need to do a better job than that ffs :lol: