Welcome to Rangers, Scott Wright.

Marky.

57 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I decided to go and read the Aberdeen forum where there is a 40 page thread on him.  Now the last few pages all naturally said he was shite, their bound to say that now he’s leaving for us, but I went and checked from page one which was started in 2019 and they still say he’s shite.  Hardly filled me with confidence.  

anyway, I’ll give him a chance, but I feel like I’ve made my mind up already, so if he does turn out to be a player it will be a surprise for me.

on another note, the hatred from the cunts up north is fucking glorious. 😂😂

He’s viewed as shite for a reason. Once a decent training regime, sports fitness coaches and data analytics are helping him he could be a completely different player. 

there’s a huge difference between running about in a field making sheep noises to what he’s about to experience at Auchenhowie.  

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He’s viewed as shite for a reason. Once a decent training regime, sports fitness coaches and data analytics are helping him he could be a completely different player. 

there’s a huge difference between running about in a field making sheep noises to what he’s about to experience at Auchenhowie.  

Aberdeen do have a training centre tbf.

31 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

F'ing hell, done in with that :lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I decided to go and read the Aberdeen forum where there is a 40 page thread on him.  Now the last few pages all naturally said he was shite, their bound to say that now he’s leaving for us, but I went and checked from page one which was started in 2019 and they still say he’s shite.  Hardly filled me with confidence.  

anyway, I’ll give him a chance, but I feel like I’ve made my mind up already, so if he does turn out to be a player it will be a surprise for me.

on another note, the hatred from the cunts up north is fucking glorious. 😂😂

You’ve now planted a small negative seed in your own mind that he’s pish and once he starts playing, every loose pass or missed goal opportunity will now reinforce your original mindset and sadly no matter what good he does this will all be overlooked as you let the festering in your own mind spin out of control.
After we’ve progressed into the last 16 of the Champions League next year and we’re just about to clinch the treble, I’ll look forward to the ‘Scott Wright’ threads where you tell us he’s absolute pish, a wee bit like Kent who is one of the first names on the team sheet every week but what the fuck does SG know 😂😂😂

I know nothing about him but I’ll see how he performs against us and possibly them but only if the sheep are winning this season.  Like most fans I’ll hope he exceeds all expectations for us and under the guidance of SG he becomes a top player for us and stays injury free.

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

You’ve now planted a small negative seed in your own mind that he’s pish and once he starts playing, every loose pass or missed goal opportunity will now reinforce your original mindset and sadly no matter what good he does this will all be overlooked as you let the festering in your own mind spin out of control.
After we’ve progressed into the last 16 of the Champions League next year and we’re just about to clinch the treble, I’ll look forward to the ‘Scott Wright’ threads where you tell us he’s absolute pish, a wee bit like Kent who is one of the first names on the team sheet every week but what the fuck does SG know 😂😂😂

I’ve started one Kent thread in my life here and I ever said he was shite I said he was shite that game which he was, he was fucking terrible.   Nice try though. 

It's probably hard to judge an attacking player when he's working under McInnes who just plays shite long ball football.

Will give him a chance and at worst he brings another option and allows us to rest Kent from time to time.

16 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Can see Jones and/or Stewart going there on loan until the end of the season with some money thrown in.

The sheeps reaction on their own social media has been alot less than favourable.

I would offer them both Jones and Stewart on loan with a view to buy but no money.

Archived