Fuck Ian Crocker

scottyc06

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

Do you know if that comment is confirmed anywhere?

If true, particularly with the use of the term 'machete' towards a person of colour, it could actually be construed as criminal

Doing a bit of work on institutional racism, would be interesting in that context if there is a verifiable link

It’s all over Twitter mate 

48180719-E51D-474F-B113-3031EFC3D3B9.png

6 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Behave yerself!

It was. That's not the point though.

Numerous challenges like that aren't highlighted the way Morelos was. There's a continuous obsession by the producers of Sky Sports Scottish football to highlight Morelos more than others. That's ridiculous.

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Boyd is great but he did shite out of saying the Complinace officer is conveniantly ignoring the scums incidents .

Just say it man 

Fuck me :lol:

He’s implying it and that in itself should be applauded.

Better that than ranting and raving.

32 minutes ago, murzo said:

What did Ross say? I caught most of his interview but didn’t catch when he was talking about something that happened in the last game.

He said it should have been a red, twice he said it even after saying the ref explained his decision.

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Sky and Crockers narrative has been a disgrace tonight.

Replay after replay. Mention after mention.

How can he categorically say Morelos will face action?

Hope Rangers take a stand over this

Problem is, this is not something new.  This Wanker has previous for this when commentating on our games.  This season I watch Gers games on Sky with sound muted and Rangers TV audio on instead.  Even though the audio is one minute behind it is still better than listening to those bitter Cunts Crocker and Walker on Sky

Absolute disgrace the pair of them tonight. Crocker is a fat taig apologist and he was absolutely spewing that Morelos scored the winner.

Doesn't even try to hide the disappointment in his voice when Rangers win. 

Harping on every 2 seconds about the Morelos stamp and egging on the compliance officer to take retrospective action...absolute amateur hour and desperate stuff.

Get it up them.

22 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Numerous challenges like that aren't highlighted the way Morelos was. There's a continuous obsession by the producers of Sky Sports Scottish football to highlight Morelos more than others. That's ridiculous.

It wasn't, and your own point states why. Why should he get refereed different to every other player. 

I agree with the part about Sky, but also add in the BBC. 

42 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

There certainly is. I know some people think Crocker is biased against us in old firm etc but I genuinely don’t think he is.

However he ramped it up tonight to a level I was genuinely shocked at.

You’re spot on about Morelos. Even earlier on this season on sky there would be umpteen close ups of Morelos after being subbed the constant remarks about his ‘petted lip’. Just cos he’s sat with his hood up they’ve tried to make something of it.

The way Morelos has been treated in this country is a disgrace.

23 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

It wasn't, and your own point states why. Why should he get refereed different to every other player. 

I agree with the part about Sky, but also add in the BBC. 

I don't understand the point mate?

It's a clear red. The issue is numerous clear red cards get glossed over by Sky and we get trial by TV more than anyone else. I think we're actually agreeing on what's happening here.

Archived