Roofe challenge

Virtuoso

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm at the stage am not even gonna debate on whether its a red or not when we have these instances with our players.

We need to look at the bigger picture. We are the only  club getting fucked for this all the time. So many bad challenges happen  with other teams and you don't even see a replay of it and never mentioned by the press.

23 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Cunts in here moan when you’re honest about bad challenges from our own 

I know we are scrutinised to fuck and are punished more than we should be but let’s not start denying when our player is in the wrong, we’re better than that 

*haven’t even seen the challenge fwiw

Hopefully this puts to bed all the conspiracy theories about match officials unfairly punishing us and refereeing us to a different standard.  Had more than our fair share of the rub of the green of late. 

I don’t include the compliance officer in that btw, but that’s a whole different discussion. I’m talking match day decisions. 

If it gets upgraded to a red the system is beyond fucked, sure it was a shocker and tbh we could have no complaints if it was a red but the ref has deemed it accidental.

Remember that useless cunt Christie when he got a red, all their fans saying "he's not that type of player"? 

Well that's what we should be saying about Roofe, fuck sake.

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Hopefully this puts to bed all the conspiracy theories about match officials unfairly punishing us and refereeing us to a different standard.  Had more than our fair share of the rub of the green of late. 

Are you new here?

2 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I don’t include the compliance officer in that btw, but that’s a whole different discussion. I’m talking match day decisions. 

This won’t go down well mate 

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

I'm at the stage am not even gonna debate on whether its a red or not when we have these instances with our players.

There's no point because we have posters who instantly know it all so let them decide, easy life brother.

Archived