Goldson - Hero!!!

LegendofCoop

He had his problems with the congenital heart defect. He took that in his stride and he's been an utter rock at the back for us. Absolutely outstanding defender and made himself a Rangers hero. 

Brilliant. Tav still gets it for me for his ridiculous return from fullback. Also because he's been here for longer, he's our captain, he's been here for a longer part of the journey. I'd like to see all of that recognised with POTY this year.

Goldson's heroic, though.

Difficult to disagree. Tav for me but Goldson is a very close second. The fact that we have so many POTY candidates shows how outstanding we have been. Davis, MacGregor, Kamara and even Morelos despite his lower goals tally (not recent weeks though eh). Lots of positives aswell in other players. Barisic, Helander, Aribo, Hagi, Kent, Roofe. Itten has played his part. Jack has been outstanding when fit. Defoe has scored one of our top 3 goals this season (Roofe's, Jack's and Defoe's in that order). Balogun has been a decent signing, Bassey shows promise as does to an even more extent young Patterson. Other fringe players have done well too. Barker has gave us all a good laugh with his comb over. There will be players I've missed (Stewart played yesterday) but fucking love this club. Unbelievable season. Not even finished competitively either and I hope the players sober up tonight as we have an important game on Thursday. Last 16 in Europe man and league done. Fucking brilliant.

21 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Hope we sell enough bucket hats to finance a bumper new contract for him. Fuck the EPL, Connor, your home is here. 

He’s going nowhere mate he’s strutting his stuff in the CHAMPIONS league for Rangers next season!! 

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

Brilliant. Tav still gets it for me for his ridiculous return from fullback. Also because he's been here for longer, he's our captain, he's been here for a longer part of the journey. I'd like to see all of that recognised with POTY this year.

Goldson's heroic, though.

Tav is the obvious one, being the captain.....and his phenomenal form up to January. I just think he had a wee dip in form in February, whereas Goldson has been solid all season. A great dilemma to have though....genuine discussion over who is your POTY

Archived