Slavia release a third statement

.Williamson.

Just now, Jeffrey said:

He had fuck all to complain about it was a 50/50 and he came off slightly worse

It was a 50/50 and Kemar Roofe went in with his foot like a fucking moron. If someone did that to McGregor I'd be absolutely livid but ultimately, it's only being discussed as a deflection tactic by racist scum, so fuck them. 

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

He had fuck all to complain about it was a 50/50 and he came off slightly worse

Slightly worse? After a fracture? :lol:

So this interlopers shit means you can say you “hope his (the goalie’s) face still hurts”?

Personally I hope the goalie recovers quickly because anyone who turns it into an issue about him is basically falling into the trap that Slavia want us to fall into.

Just now, psb07158 said:

It was a 50/50 and Kemar Roofe went in with his foot like a fucking moron. If someone did that to McGregor I'd be absolutely livid but ultimately, it's only being discussed as a deflection tactic by racist scum, so fuck them. 

The keeper shouldn't have went in head first. Very reckless.

18 minutes ago, czech said:

I’m Czech and registered here just to clarify what the point of view here in the Czech we have. I’m not here to shit talk or offend, please keep the discussion civil.

There are basically two big separate topics after the game

1)      Disappointing behaviour by Rangers. Rangers are a big club with history and Steven Gerrard is considered a legend (at least that was the opinion before the game). We were looking forward to this game. But it ended with colossal disappointment and shame. Started with fireworks near Slavia players hotel the night before the game in Glasgow, so that the players can’t rest. Was it fair play? Not really. During the game Rangers players played brutally, from our point of view there were intentions to hurt Slavia players after it became clear that the result was settled. Come on, that was pure UFC and you have to admit that :) Rangers received two red cards and could get more. Kicking the player laying on the pitch? Come on. What was the point? The game was basically over. After the game was over Slavia players were not allowed to enter the dressing rooms for 30 minutes. Kudela was physically attacked which was evidenced by UEFA staff. Slavia goalie was badly hurt during the game after brutal tackle and there was not a single word of “sorry”, no excuse during the game, no excuse after the game by Roofe, the manager or anybody. Come on, is this RESPECT to other players? This is the reason why Slavia is so mad and wants Rangers to be punished. I am not even a Slavia fan, just a neutral football fan, and I have to say Rangers – Slavia was the most disgusting game I have seen in my 42 years of life.

2)      Then there is the second topic, the alleged racial offend. After the whole nasty game Slavia player Kudela was so angry he said something offensive to Kamara. Was it racist? Well MAYBE it was, but who knows? IF he said something racist, he should be punished. (And yes, I believe he was racist, which is so bad). But there is no proof, its Kamara word against Kudela word. Rangers team stand behind Kamara, Slavia team stand behind Kudela. That’s normal, they are a TEAM they back each other. It does not mean the team or people in Czech Republic defend racism. We defend a person, who claims to be innocent, and he has to be considered innocent until proven otherwise. Let it be solved by UEFA and or police.

Generally, the opinion in Czech is that the game was brutal by Rangers and they want to cover it behind alleged racist incident (which maybe happened, maybe not). The reputation of Rangers is damaged badly here, and Steven Gerrard who was considered a GOD two weeks ago is hated now because of the tactics he prepared for the game.

Meanwhile in Scotland you focus solely on the alleged racial offence as this is obviously a bigger problem in you part of the world.

Basically we talk about two different topics.

I don’t agree with the fireworks shite but many fans do it.

The slavia players we’re screaming like wee bitches from the ko in both games with the whole purpose of conning the ref even for light tackles, it is a contact sport and not fkn netball. 

Roofe’s was a poorly judged tackle leaving horrific injuries on their keeper but it’s already been dealt with in the laws of the game so your point is pish.

Listen to this and tell me what you think was said and no it’s not Kamaras word against Kudela as Zungu heard what was said so try stick to the facts. 

All parties involved are innocent until guilty but this is a football forum for opinions and it’s not a court or disciplinary hearing.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Slightly worse? After a fracture? :lol:

So this interlopers shit means you can say you “hope his (the goalie’s) face still hurts”?

Personally I hope the goalie recovers quickly because anyone who turns it into an issue about him is basically falling into the trap that Slavia want us to fall into.

A fracture away ye go man. It was a wee scrape rub some dirt on it and move on

21 minutes ago, czech said:

I’m Czech and registered here just to clarify what the point of view here in the Czech we have. I’m not here to shit talk or offend, please keep the discussion civil.

1)      Disappointing behaviour by Rangers. Rangers are a big club with history and Steven Gerrard is considered a legend (at least that was the opinion before the game). We were looking forward to this game. But it ended with colossal disappointment and shame. Started with fireworks near Slavia players hotel the night before the game in Glasgow, so that the players can’t rest. Was it fair play? Not really. During the game Rangers players played brutally, from our point of view there were intentions to hurt Slavia players after it became clear that the result was settled. Come on, that was pure UFC and you have to admit that :) Rangers received two red cards and could get more. Kicking the player laying on the pitch? Come on. What was the point? The game was basically over. After the game was over Slavia players were not allowed to enter the dressing rooms for 30 minutes. Kudela was physically attacked which was evidenced by UEFA staff. Slavia goalie was badly hurt during the game after brutal tackle and there was not a single word of “sorry”, no excuse during the game, no excuse after the game by Roofe, the manager or anybody. Come on, is this RESPECT to other players? This is the reason why Slavia is so mad and wants Rangers to be punished. I am not even a Slavia fan, just a neutral football fan, and I have to say Rangers – Slavia was the most disgusting game I have seen in my 42 years of life.

2)      Then there is the second topic, the alleged racial offend. After the whole nasty game Slavia player Kudela was so angry he said something offensive to Kamara. Was it racist? Well MAYBE it was, but who knows? IF he said something racist, he should be punished. (And yes, I believe he was racist, which is so bad). But there is no proof, its Kamara word against Kudela word. Rangers team stand behind Kamara, Slavia team stand behind Kudela. That’s normal, they are a TEAM they back each other. It does not mean the team or people in Czech Republic defend racism. We defend a person, who claims to be innocent, and he has to be considered innocent until proven otherwise. Let it be solved by UEFA and or police.

Generally, the opinion in Czech is that the game was brutal by Rangers and they want to cover it behind alleged racist incident (which maybe happened, maybe not). The reputation of Rangers is damaged badly here, and Steven Gerrard who was considered a GOD two weeks ago is hated now because of the tactics he prepared for the game.

Meanwhile in Scotland you focus solely on the alleged racial offence as this is obviously a bigger problem in you part of the world.

If you think we were 'brutal' then you've never watched football before. The only bad tackle was Roofe on Kolar and he has explained what happened and said he was sorry about it - something the Czech media have totally ignored. If you're getting your news from Seznam Zpravy then wake up, most of that is fantasy and the story changes almost daily. Sometimes it even contradicts previous statements.

If UEFA staff saw Kamara assault Kundela then he will be punished. What's your problem. Is Kundela too soft to take a punch? Do all Czech footballers run to the police if they take a punch?

UEFA have made it clear they will not tolerate racism (we'll see if they'll do anything about it though!). If they think it's ok to defend someone who deliberately broke a clear rule regarding basic behaviour then that's not loyalty, that's just crazy. Slavia have been punished in the past, they know they'll be punished again and they're doing anything to squirm out of it. They have black players - how do those players really feel about being loyal to Kundela?

23 minutes ago, czech said:

We're not particularly bothered about the opinions of racists, but thanks for your time anyway.

24 minutes ago, czech said:

Scum bastard. Fuck off! 

3 hours ago, middli said:

The sly bastards say the cameras were covered up before Kamara allegedly assaulted him trying to lay the groundwork for why there is no evidence of them.

Would like the cops to leave it alone till the Euros then walk onto the pitch and lift him as the national anthems are playing.

I don't know if you've seen this video on twitter but there's not a mark on ok's face. I hope you are correct that the police walk onto the pitch and lift him. It would send a message to UEFA to take racism seriously.

I must be missing something cos I don't think we have one hard-tackling, dirty player in the team.

Bah, on the other hand, dived and feigned injury all evening and has obviously duped their fans in thinking he repeatedly got chopped down.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I must be missing something cos I don't think we have one hard-tackling, dirty player in the team.

Bah, on the other hand, dived and feigned injury all evening and has obviously duped their fans in thinking he repeatedly got chopped down.

I would actually pay money to see them against a hard-tackling dirty team after all that has gone on.

1 hour ago, czech said:

GIRFUY.

In Prague I had more than one Czech citizen, on learning I was American, tell me, quite proudly, that there were no mosques in the Czech Republic. 

1 hour ago, czech said:

image.thumb.jpeg.5a677dad3283522664c13df89c261745.jpeg

you’re no even a good Czech 

1 hour ago, czech said:

Czech my arse fuck off back to your  peado forums. 

1. Letting off fireworks the night before was pish behaviour and I am embarrassed.

2. Roofe did not try to hurt the keeper. But sending off was justified. The chat from them is bullish!t.

3. The Czech obviously racially abused Kamara. 2 players reacted immediately, reported immediately and have kept to their story.

4. Its looking like Kamara punched/attacked/roughhoused him.

5. The Czechs are playing a game. Not a clever one I think.

6. As I said earlier. Kamara 3 game ban. Roofe 3 game ban. Czech player 6 games with 3 suspended.Both clubs fined.

7. Will Willie Hill take odds on that ?

13 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

1. Letting off fireworks the night before was pish behaviour and I am embarrassed.

2. Roofe did not try to hurt the keeper. But sending off was justified. The chat from them is bullish!t.

3. The Czech obviously racially abused Kamara. 2 players reacted immediately, reported immediately and have kept to their story.

4. Its looking like Kamara punched/attacked/roughhoused him.

5. The Czechs are playing a game. Not a clever one I think.

6. As I said earlier. Kamara 3 game ban. Roofe 3 game ban. Czech player 6 games with 3 suspended.Both clubs fined.

7. Will Willie Hill take odds on that ?

How does it look like Kamara attacks him in any way? There wasn’t a mark on the ‘fucking guy’ when he left the stadium. Conveniently no cameras caught any attack (apparently we covered them up) and surely there would have been uefa officials still kicking about? Surely they would have seen something 

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

How does it look like Kamara attacks him in any way? There wasn’t a mark on the ‘fucking guy’ when he left the stadium. Conveniently no cameras caught any attack (apparently we covered them up) and surely there would have been uefa officials still kicking about? Surely they would have seen something 

OK we'll see what comes out of the UEFA investigation.

They do seem to be hanging their hat on it.

I personally think a roughhouse push/shove incident rather than a haymaker but we'll see.

3 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

OK we'll see what comes out of the UEFA investigation.

They do seem to be hanging their hat on it.

I personally think a roughhouse push/shove incident rather than a haymaker but we'll see.

They have claimed Kamara punched him.

2 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

If he gets a 6 game ban (3 suspended) then I think you will see a lot of really pissed off people. UEFA would get pelters from all sides.

10 hours ago, czech said:

Why is every comment I see from the Czechs a 5000 word essay? Very strange people. 

Archived