Slavia release a third statement

.Williamson.

44 minutes ago, bgally said:

The way i'm reading it  is,the 1 match ban is for admitting he abused/insulted Kamara as he did say he called Glen a "fucking guy" and there might be more to come for the racial abuse.

To be honest I'm hoping that they have basically decided that he is guilty and that they have done this to stop him playing until they decide on his punishment. 

Hopeful I know 😂

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I still maintain the goalie should’ve been sent off as he could’ve broke Roofes ankle. 😉

What’s the point in having VAR if their keeper gets away with shit like that 🤷‍♂️🤣

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Still can’t believe this cunt has admitted he verbally abused kamara but all he said was ‘you fucking guy’

Just makes no sense 

He’s shat it and that’s the best nonsense he could come up with 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

He’s shat it and that’s the best nonsense he could come up with 

It’s the fact all the daft slavia fans are buying it, seen a few on Twitter saying that he’s admitted to abusing him but it wasn’t racist, but if you ask them why ‘you fucking guy’ is an insult they don’t respond, wonder why? 
Cunts 

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Still can’t believe this cunt has admitted he verbally abused kamara but all he said was ‘you fucking guy’

Just makes no sense 

You don’t cover your mouth to say something like “ you fucking guy” mate. That’s the kind of shite you would hear all the time on the field. Cunt is guilty as sin. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

You don’t cover your mouth to say something like “ you fucking guy” mate. That’s the kind of shite you would hear all the time on the field. Cunt is guilty as sin. 

You don’t even say something like ‘you fucking guy’ when your mouth is uncovered 😂😂 absolute clowns

1 hour ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Let’s be honest you can guarantee that UEFA are not going to find him guilty and the excuse will be “lack of evidence”.

They will then use the 1 game ban as some sort of shield to say they have done something and hope the furore dies away quickly.

Kamara’s charges will also be dropped because they know if they charge him they will just bring the spotlight and attention onto UEFA and their lack of action.

If UEFA go down that road it shows even more clearly that no to racism and respect campaigns are just there for show.  

Imagine being the player racially abused. Only to have this UEFA turn around and say sorry no evidence. 

It just will make players think what's the actual point here. 

24 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

It’s the fact all the daft slavia fans are buying it, seen a few on Twitter saying that he’s admitted to abusing him but it wasn’t racist, but if you ask them why ‘you fucking guy’ is an insult they don’t respond, wonder why? 
Cunts 

He’s guilty imo but fans are very tribal so they’ll keep defending him but if he’s done officially then they might change their tune. Some of us would be the same.

What investigating needs done? Surely all they need is statements from each of the players involved, and that could be done in a day. 

This one match ban for the "investigation" is just at attempt to let the dust settle and for people to forget about it before they claim there isn't enough evidence and the one match suspension will be all he gets.

On one hand I do think its hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt what he said. Its obvious that he did say something racist based on the reaction, but as its our players word against his it will be hard to prove what he said. But the pussyfooting around this from UEFA angers me, either shit or get off the pot.

He's admitted he was abusive. He denies its racist, but UEFA should just hit him with a heavy suspension or ban to make an example of them,  and then figure out a way so that if this happens again they can prove what has been said.

The issue does kind of conflict me though, on one hand id love to see someone kick Kudelas teeth in, but at the same time I don't want some strange precedent being set and this turn into a weekly occurrence 

I had high hopes that the cunt wil get banned, and finally, something may change. There was a bit of a groundswell and momentum. Police Scotland even sounded as if they would be able to charge the cunt. However, I just get that sinking feeling now. Wouldn't bet against Kamara being the one that gets the heftiest punishment. Absolute joke he's being cited. Had he not been abused, there wouldn't be any alleged incident. How the fuck are black players ever going to feel confident enough to speak out if nothing ever gets done??

Hope to fuck I'm wrong!

Nothing will ever change in respects to UEFA acting on racial issues until it's a player from Bayern, Real Madrid, Juventus, etc that is in Kamara's boots.

In that instance the club will fight tooth and nail to get the justice that's deserved as if they don't it will look too bad on the club. With the sway of momentum firmly in the 'All Lives Matter' movement I can see players standing up to their own clubs if they're seen to not be doing all they can for justice.

With that, the onus will be on UEFA to act. If they don't it fuels a club vs organisation fight which in turn leans nicely into the major clubs using it against UEFA for this break away league. Too much money, member relationships and sponsor relations at stake for UEFA not to act in that circumstance. 

Far fetched perhaps but it unfortunately will need one of the power houses of the Champions League to go through it before realistically anything will be done. 

For what it’s worth, I think Kamara’s lawyer has gone too early with his statement, not to mention the fact that it is inaccurate.

The one game ban is nothing to do with the racial abuse. Kudela has admitted swearing at Kamara and the one game ban is for that offence. If he is found guilty of the more serious charge, then the ban will be ten games and the existing punishment will be superseded.

It also buys UEFA time to consider the many statements and video clips/angles before deciding whether any of the accusations stand up.

In their shoes, I would have done exactly the same.

I have no great confidence in UEFA but I think it’s only fair to give them a chance to do the right thing and ban these bastards but we can’t hang UEFA for a judgement that they haven’t made yet.

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

How the fuck are black players ever going to feel confident enough to speak out if nothing ever gets done??

Exactly. Didn’t even hear much about the terrible abuse Roofe was getting either but when someone called Shane Duffy shite it was all over the news. 

Putting Kudela to one side for a moment... 

We were fined £13,000 in Villarreal for supposed bad wee songs by our fans (originally found not guilty) in 2006. Surely to fuck the abuse Kamara & Roofe have received online warrants a major fine/suspension as well as the banner they displayed  I have yet to hear anything in regards to there fans.

We need patience here, this guy should be facing a lengthy ban we all know that, minimum 10 games. Unfortunately in football, retaliation is seen as sometimes worse than the provoking offence, not that I am saying there is any chance of it being worse here, I can see a 3 match ban for Kamara if he is found guilty.

Slavia should be heavily fined for their behaviour and that of their fans since this all happened.

If I were the football authorities, I would be banning this covering the mouth pish. Seems only to be a fairly recent thing. Players should have nothing to hide, I would ban it.

Archived